©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

elbow pain

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
for about the last 3 weeks, i have had a constant, but very mild pain in my right elbow. A little pain when i curl, not too bad, but it seems to hurt a little more when i clench my fist. it also seems to be a little bit in the outer forearm, right below the elbow. Any comments?

W

wolfyEVH

lateral epicondyle maybe??? tennis elbow.....i've been having a pain starts below where my bi connects down by the elbow and makes my whole forearm hurt like a bitch.....i think its a nerve being pinched though. drangonrider recommended to try some flax oil

W

wolfyEVH

does it hurt really bad when you do bench??? mine hurts the worst from bench, flys, and curls....especially hammer curls.......

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
no, it hurts mildly during curls, but it hurts like a mofo when i do upright rows. to the point where i can't get past the second set. That is when it spreads to the forearm. And it's sore the next day. Other than that, no other exercises hurt it, but it is always in a little pain. I haven't worked out since tuesday, personal reasons, but i still hurts on a daily basis. but like i said it is mild until i do those certain exercises. I was told that it could be my muscles growing too rapidly and the tendons and joints can't handle it. I'm kind of confused on it, but i'm gonna work out hard for the rest of my cycle , 3 more weeks, and see what happens when i come off, when the muscle growth slows down. If it doesn't go away then, i will look into it further. And if so, i'll let you know what happens.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You could try using deca to cure it. I've had it before - but more like what Wolfy is describing. Hammer curls were impossible.

W

wolfyEVH

imdaman1 said:
You could try using deca to cure it. I've had it before - but more like what Wolfy is describing. Hammer curls were impossible.

im goin on week 5 w/ deca and it hasnt cured it for me......hopefully it will soon cause i cant lift as heavy as i want

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
im goin on week 5 w/ deca and it hasnt cured it for me......hopefully it will soon cause i cant lift as heavy as i want

It will probably begin to help you soon - seemed like it took 5 -7 weeks before it started helping my knees.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
thunderterd said:
for about the last 3 YEARS, i have had a constant, but very mild pain in my anus. A little pain when i wipe, not too bad, but it seems to hurt a little more when i clench ORACLE's ***insert body part*** in there. it also seems to be sticking out a little bit, right after oracle finishes. Any comments?

Should I comment...hmmmmmmm...

J/K Bro. I couldn't help.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
:asshole:

Bro...you're lucky i dont have any points left. you paranoid son of a bitch!!!

j/k, well not about the points.

Last edited:

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
thunderterd said:
:asshole:

Bro...you're lucky i dont have any points left. you paranoid son of a bitch!!!

j/k, well not about the points.

I was going to try that before but i didn't have enough points either. We could take oracles points and change HIS title for him>HAHA LOL :D

Someone already took them...By the way have ya seen oracle lately???

Last edited:

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
i dont know if hes ever coming back. i tried to steal your points, but somehow i gave you mine. :moon:

Last edited:

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
thunderterd said:
i dont know if hes ever coming back. i tried to steal your points, but somehow i gave you mine. :moon:

????

Last edited: