©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injectable clen???

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
do you have to recon? I just read that people can "spot" reduction with it. wtf?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've heard about Helios for spot reduction, but not just injectable Clen by itself. Mixed reviews on the Helios. Heard it's the greatest thing ever, and also heard that it does nothing.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I too, have heard mixed reviews in terms of "spot" reductions. Some love it and some it does a big O. What my real concern is reconstituting it, say you make an error and its more concentrated than what you believe. Then you administer to much.....this comes from someone who is not a big fan of stimulants. my 2cents

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
The clen and helios is already in a sterile suspension. In regards to helios and spot reduction, most people run it incorrectly. First off, you will not notice much if your even above 10%. Second cardio needs to be implemented shortly after administration, just like when you take hgh-frag. Fat stores will be released upon administration and unless you burn them, they will be redeposited. Since cardio, especially HIIT, is much more effective immediately after weight training. I've found both helios and frag to work best when administered with 45min left in your weight training session and then immediately begin your HIIT cardio.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Is that a thing? I heard about it today and was just :eek:

Yes,,,its been around for a few years in an item called 'Helios'. I never seen spot reduction but did get and overall systematic effect from its use. I still find the oral CLEN suitable so I see no need for the extra injections,,,at least for myself.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I just ask cause this girl brought it up at the gym and I was like she's full of shit.

Attachments

• MjAxMi1mZjYzNDU5MTMwZmQ1MDU4.png
    MjAxMi1mZjYzNDU5MTMwZmQ1MDU4.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 29