©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pins!!!

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
OK .. There is a freakin thread somewhere that has a link for pins at a great price. Like 5 bucks for the pins(100ct) and 9 bucks for the whole rig (100ct) And I can't find them... I would love a "link to that link if it's possible"

Thx

smikey

W

wolfyEVH

smikey211 said:
OK .. There is a freakin thread somewhere that has a link for pins at a great price. Like 5 bucks for the pins(100ct) and 9 bucks for the whole rig (100ct) And I can't find them... I would love a "link to that link if it's possible"

Thx

smikey

9 bucks??? i dont know about that

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
9 bucks??? i dont know about that
No kidding, I actually went to site and saw it myself like two weeks ago.... Now I have to find it.... When I do I will post...

smikey

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
That's it!!!!

Thanks pin..... I've been looking every where for this freakin link.....

Hey Wolfy........Told You So!!!!!! :D

smikey

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
They have a pin called Zero Dead Space pins. It says it doesnt leave the small space like normail syringes and cost you lost juice. Anyone ever try them?

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Bump

I am trying to order more pins.... But if you look on this site their 22g and 25g have Luer Lock and or luer slip syringes. What ar ethay and will they work for what I need them 4? I want to puul from vial with a 22g then swap for the 25g and inject with it...

take a look at this page and see what I'm talking about....

http://ryvmed.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=29

thx ...mike

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
smikey211 said:
I am trying to order more pins.... But if you look on this site their 22g and 25g have Luer Lock and or luer slip syringes. What ar ethay and will they work for what I need them 4? I want to puul from vial with a 22g then swap for the 25g and inject with it...

take a look at this page and see what I'm talking about....

http://ryvmed.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=29

thx ...mike
Most pins have the Luer Lock now. It 's a safety measure to prevent the pin from coming off before you want it to. It basically requires you twist it on purpose before it will come loose.

W

wolfyEVH

smikey211 said:
Thanks pin..... I've been looking every where for this freakin link.....

Hey Wolfy........Told You So!!!!!! :D

smikey

you're right......however i'll pay the extra for the reliable terumo

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Thanks DR

I just placed my order.. I ordered the 22g 1" , and both 1" and 5/8" 25g...
the 1" didn't say luer lock so I'll just have to wait and see if it'll twist on the syringe huh???

Thx again....smikey

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Looks like another subject for me to research! Getting confused about all these different type of pins!