©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2016 Arnold Classic & my take on it all

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Now leme just start out by saying this all my opinion, doesn't mean anything other then what I think. Now got that out of the way, I just watched it streaming Via Digital Muscle, very cool thing by the way, so props to them! Kai Greene finally steps back on stage! Doods beast! Not his best, wasit is soooo big and when he's relaxing looks bad, but in his poses he tightens it up, just so much muscle on this guy it's unreal, he shredded, not as shredded as other guys, but I don't see how he's going to get beat......other then Cedric McMillan has come in looking just outstanding! Huge. Full. Ripped to the bone, I swear he's been robbed at so many shows, but he's dead on here and anything less then second is a travesty, and honestly if Kai doesn't sharpen up his midsection by the evening, cause Cedrics midsection is phenominal, should win it all! This show has to come down to these two guys! Third is a bit further off, seems to be between Justin Compton and new mass monster in town Joshua Lenartowicz who at first I was like why is this guy up there with the others! But when he was up there his size and separation clearly shows he belongs in the mix. Justin Compton who I was waiting all year to see win this show this time around doesn't seem and tighter then he was last year, and last year I think that's what kept him from winning, and will be what keeps him from winning again this year as well. Still my favorite, and just has all the tools to win and I say win the Mr O, just needs to dial it in, still best rear double bi pose and has all the muscle to stand with anybody. I expected Branch Warren to look better, also one of my favorites, has such an ungodly amount of muscle, just missing the separation this time around, but always good to see him in any show! Johnny Jackson looked really good, just genetics didn't allow him him have the legs to match his ridiculous upperbody, which can hang with anyone! 21 year old phenom Cody Montgomery looked just great! Imagine 21 years old and competing in the Arnold classic!!! Still a work in progress but damn, sky's the limit with this "kid"! For my money the biggest standout in the lineup, other then Cedric, was Max Charles! Easily the best conditioned guy in the lineup, and looked great compared to anyone, chest looked sick, with the best detail of anyone on stage, yeah his legs could use some more mass, but it's not like there small, just his upper body is so top notch, that you kinda expect the rest of him to look just as great, and it kinda fails in thigh sweep. Soooooo, for my money, top three should be Kai, Cedric and Max, although based on the call outs Max looks like there having him in like 5th or 6th place, but I say 3rd is more appropriate and fair. Can't wait to see the night show!

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thanks, now all I can think about is your english teachers boobs...lol

Hawk
Your welcome!
b3c76c5d510c937165a6e724266de68e.jpg

Last edited: