©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

shot locations

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Is it alright to put 2 shots of sustanon250 and 2 shots of deca300 in your ass a week.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
illinios said:
Is it alright to put 2 shots of sustanon250 and 2 shots of deca300 in your ass a week.

4 glute injections weekly is about 2 too many. It will start to be really painful and could also cause other problems. If you are only doing 4 per week, incorporate right and left delts. Squirt the deca in the delts and the sustanon in the glutes.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
what if i am taking winstrol as well and i put that in my delts. I heard mixing winstrol and an oil based in the same location is bad. Any suggestions.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
illinios said:
what if i am taking winstrol as well and i put that in my delts. I heard mixing winstrol and an oil based in the same location is bad. Any suggestions.

Describe your cycle brother.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
imdaman1 said:
4 glute injections weekly is about 2 too many. It will start to be really painful and could also cause other problems. If you are only doing 4 per week, incorporate right and left delts. Squirt the deca in the delts and the sustanon in the glutes.

Twice a week is enough for me...it's not as pain free as it used to be.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
thunderterd said:
Twice a week is enough for me...it's not as pain free as it used to be.

Why not bro?? It should be! Twice a week is too much for one site, IMO.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
I do twice a week, hitting each glute once a week, but mainly on my right glute, it hurts when the pin just touches the skin. i'm pretty much going all left glute now.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
thunderterd said:
I do twice a week, hitting each glute once a week, but mainly on my right glute, it hurts when the pin just touches the skin. i'm pretty much going all left glute now.

You are most likely hitting it too often. It is still sensitive because it has not had ample time to heal. Any reason why you are not using other sites - such as delts?

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
I keep it pretty simple. glutes work fine for me, i get fine results.i see no reason for ever using another site. sometimes i hit it around on the hip, that's not too bad. But that's as far as I'll stray.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

illinios said:
I have never shot it in my thigh, hows that feel and work.

i have ONLY shot my thighs and no where else........i love it!! easiest place to shoot

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
i have ONLY shot my thighs and no where else........i love it!! easiest place to shoot

no pain? where exactly? i hear a lot of people saying they cant walk after.

W

wolfyEVH

thunderterd said:
no pain? where exactly? i hear a lot of people saying they cant walk after.

i do it higher than most people.......and slightly towards the top, not the side of the leg.......i get a bit of pain......feels like a charlie horse a bit, but you'll get used to it.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
i do it higher than most people.......and slightly towards the top, not the side of the leg.......i get a bit of pain......feels like a charlie horse a bit, but you'll get used to it.

thats what i imagined it would feel like. nothing worse than a charlie horse.

i'd rather get kicked in the ass.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
I am new to this but ill throw in my two cents. I have only done a whopping total of 3 injections as of today, and they have all been in my thighs. I dont have much to compare it to , but it doesnt seem that bad. Just a little sore the next day. I think I picked the thigh because it just seemed like the easiest big muscle to get to.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
chromedome said:
You need to alternate sites. Otherwise you're gonna end up with a nasty knot over time and find pushing the pin down pretty hard to do in that spot. Sucks when you hit a spot like that. If you shoot quads, you got a few spots to chose from on each, so you can rotate say top left leg, top right leg, side left leg, side right leg which gives each spot plenty of time to recover before you hit it again. (check out www.spotinjections.com) The quad is more painful than the glute for certain, but the pain is prety much as described.. charley horse like. I also seem to have more pain in my right leg than left when using quads, so you might find that you favor one more. But you gotta rotate. (Prop has left me with a limp for days at times. I mention this because of the prop in your sus). If you shoot quads try and get them nice and warm first. Hot shower helps. Warm the gear which helps a bit. After the shot, best thing to do is massage the area. I sit down for a good 10 minutes and do this. These things seem to help.

I'm not sure about mixing winny with your oils. Ask around. But if you wanted to keep your delts for the winny ed injects, go winny l/delt, r/delt, l/glute/r/glute and rotate back and then keep the quads for your sus and deca combo.

I did my first injection in my quad yesterday and i liked it. It was very easy to control therefore i will continue to switch glutes and quads. How about doing the winny ed (left delt, right delt, left bicep, right bicep). I have never done the bicep but they say it is a good place because it will make your bi's a little bigger. How does the biceps feel and are there any disadvantages to it.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
You will find people do and dont inject into biceps. They are tender and they do hurt the majority of the time to inject. there not that sore the next day though. i tend to bruise easier on my biceps though. but i usually only inject winny into bi's and tri, shoulders and everything else i go for thighs and glutes