AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

UFC 196 McGregor VS. Diaz
Old
  (#1)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Post UFC 196 McGregor VS. Diaz - 03-06-2016, 08:07 PM

Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz UFC 196 Full Fight - Thug Life Videos

Old
  (#2)
chicken_hawk
AnaSCI VIP

03-06-2016, 08:16 PM

McGregor was gassed. His offense and defense suffered because of it. Diaz held his own, but in the end I feel it boiled down to conditioning.

Hawk

PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Old
  (#3)
all4muscle

03-06-2016, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_hawk View Post
McGregor was gassed. His offense and defense suffered because of it. Diaz held his own, but in the end I feel it boiled down to conditioning.

Hawk
And Connor came out in the second round talking shit saying I can do this all day, all day long. Then he ate some punches, faded...and got choked out lol. I was rooting for him and Holly. 0-2

Old
  (#4)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

03-06-2016, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_hawk View Post

Hawk
I didn't see it that way. He got rocked with punches and never really recovered.

Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

Old
  (#5)
Bionic
AnaSCI VIP

03-07-2016, 01:41 PM

Old
  (#6)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Thumbs up 03-07-2016, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
That's the DIAZ brothers 'Stockton Slap'

Old
  (#7)
Bionic
AnaSCI VIP

03-07-2016, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bio* View Post
I didn't see it that way. He got rocked with punches and never really recovered.

I agree. While those slaps and jabs don't seem like much, they add up. Compound that with being taken out of your game and realizing that your power shots are being walked through. That's enough to take the wind out of anyone's sails.

Old
  (#8)
MR. BMJ
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

03-08-2016, 02:28 PM

I'm a Conor fan, and I can't stand Diaz, but I hope this humbles Conor. He got too cocky with his hands down and also gassed out. He needs to stay in the lower weight divisions. He's a good fighter, but without a ground game, he is dead meat in the heavier divisions.

I really want to see him fight Frankie Edgar....think it would be a fantastic fight.

Old
  (#9)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

03-08-2016, 08:07 PM

I'm with you BMJ, I want to see McGregor vs Edgar! Frankie is damn near impossible to stop via punches and Conor will have to really work on his ground. Frankie is deadly on his feet and the ground...this will be a huge test for Conor!

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

Old
  (#10)
kubes
AnaSCI VET

03-09-2016, 08:42 AM

Quote:
I'm with you BMJ, I want to see McGregor vs Edgar! Frankie is damn near impossible to stop via punches and Conor will have to really work on his ground. Frankie is deadly on his feet and the ground...this will be a huge test for Conor!
Idk man Edgar had a hard time with Aldo. We will see Diaz even though thre are a lot if that are not fond of him still he is as tough as they come. People forget he went the distance with the 155 champ dosangos

Old
  (#11)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

03-09-2016, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubes View Post
Idk man Edgar had a hard time with Aldo. We will see Diaz even though thre are a lot if that are not fond of him still he is as tough as they come. People forget he went the distance with the 155 champ dosangos
Yeah but fights...in fact all sports...don't work like that...just because Aldo was a tough competitor for Edgar doesn't mean that Conor will easily beat Edgar.

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

Old
  (#12)
kubes
AnaSCI VET

03-19-2016, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah but fights...in fact all sports...don't work like that...just because Aldo was a tough competitor for Edgar doesn't mean that Conor will easily beat Edgar.

Correct match ups make fights and or games but I think Connar will be to strong for Frankie unless Frankie can out cardio him which he just might

Old
  (#13)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

03-27-2016, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Correct match ups make fights and or games but I think Connar will be to strong for Frankie unless Frankie can out cardio him which he just might
Edgar had trouble with Aldo but let's not forget that Aldo is a monster fighter! Undefeated for 10 years!! Just because he's humble, Dana was bored with him and didn't put out the money to market him...what a shame!

I think Aldo came out too emotional in the McGregor fight and got caught. In my opinion, if you redo that fight 10 times, Aldo beats McGregor 9 out of 10 times.

Frankie's disadvantage, just like Aldo, will be Conor's reach advantage but if Edgar takes him down, Conor will be in big trouble!

Most will probably disagree but I think McGregor's 15 minutes of fame are almost up! The guys at 155lbs are going to chew him up!!

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

Old
  (#14)
kubes
AnaSCI VET

03-27-2016, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Edgar had trouble with Aldo but let's not forget that Aldo is a monster fighter! Undefeated for 10 years!! Just because he's humble, Dana was bored with him and didn't put out the money to market him...what a shame!

I think Aldo came out too emotional in the McGregor fight and got caught. In my opinion, if you redo that fight 10 times, Aldo beats McGregor 9 out of 10 times.

Frankie's disadvantage, just like Aldo, will be Conor's reach advantage but if Edgar takes him down, Conor will be in big trouble!

Most will probably disagree but I think McGregor's 15 minutes of fame are almost up! The guys at 155lbs are going to chew him up!!
I'd be ok with that. I'm not much of a fan