©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

If you love prowrestling, watch this, fuckin hilarious

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
LOL

[ame]https://youtu.be/VYvMOf3hsGA[/ame]

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I don't even watch wrestling, and that was great. I loved all the B-list celebrity cameos.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm glad you posted this. I've never been big on wrestling but my old man ate that shit up. I can still remember him talking about guys like dick the bruiser and others I've long forgot and remember watching with him as a kid.

Anyway this brought back a memory of when I was probably 6 or 7, we were beans and patatoes daily poor, my dad worked his ass off it was just a shit economy. My ol man ,just guessing , probably saved for a year to take me to a wrestling match. Well we get there and he's fuckin proud as shit he could take me to something like that, I don't know if it was an off day or what but it was worst acting ever . I remember at the end my dad getting up and heading for the ring, my ol man was probably one of the easiest going guys on the planet but at the time he was in his prime and busting ass working construction everyday so he was pretty good size and wasn't scared of much . I don't know who was with us that went after him I just remember thinking my ol man was superman going to kick some fake wrestlers ass for disappointing his boy.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I'm glad you posted this. I've never been big on wrestling but my old man ate that shit up. I can still remember him talking about guys like dick the bruiser and others I've long forgot and remember watching with him as a kid.

Anyway this brought back a memory of when I was probably 6 or 7, we were beans and patatoes daily poor, my dad worked his ass off it was just a shit economy. My ol man ,just guessing , probably saved for a year to take me to a wrestling match. Well we get there and he's fuckin proud as shit he could take me to something like that, I don't know if it was an off day or what but it was worst acting ever . I remember at the end my dad getting up and heading for the ring, my ol man was probably one of the easiest going guys on the planet but at the time he was in his prime and busting ass working construction everyday so he was pretty good size and wasn't scared of much . I don't know who was with us that went after him I just remember thinking my ol man was superman going to kick some fake wrestlers ass for disappointing his boy.

That was a good read man
I am scared being s dad that my kids won't recognize every thing we do for them
I used to lift with a few wrestlers- they were crazy ass fuckers
Going to the gym one day with my buddy - he used to be a shoe in to wrestle hulk and those guys ( guess when no one showed up)
Driving to the gym - he started going crazy- ripped the glove box door off, broke the ash tray- punching the front windshield going crazy -swearing and screeming- I was sitting the giggling to my self- he finally stopped when he found his Rolaids
Did all that for Roland
He was crazy- strong strong strong- he was like 5' 10" with the 21" arms
They used to have hulk and the Giant chuck him around a ragdoll