©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Woke up with TERRIBLE PAIN! Gyno

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
not on cycle. Not on pct. completed pct on 12/1/15.

Literally woke up in extreme pain this morning and noticed this painful shit under my right chest. The picture is mirrored since I was using the front camera.

The doc I have said its not Gyno but I'm 99.9999999% sure it is. I have puffy nips on both side when they're not hard. They're both stingy and painful. But the right side is literally crippling me. How could this happen literally overnight? Has anyone else had something insane like this happen? or am I an exception.

I've never had Gyno before and there is no "lump" under my nipple. It's more egg sized and shaped, pretty fucking large and its tender as fuck. I have to make my nipples hard for it to sort of stop hurting, the left side doesn't have any lumps or egg shaped growths behind it but it sure feels like hell.

its been months since Pct ended. What's going on here? Why. Whyyyyyyyy.

I don't have anything on hand whatsoever. And I'm assuming I should get ahold of tamoxifen citrate or letro asap. Any thoughts, comments, concerns?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 62

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Sounds like an estrogen rebound of somekind. Letro will kill it. better yet do a search for "Estrogen rebound" utilizing the "search" featur tab. Some really good info. in here on the subject. ( if its rebound)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
There are many options, nolva, raloxifene, exemestane...but in your situation I'd definitely go with letro like already mentioned. It will make you feel like shit, but is the strongest best ai to battle already formed lumps...from my experience anyways

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Sounds like an estrogen rebound of somekind. Letro will kill it. better yet do a search for "Estrogen rebound" utilizing the "search" featur tab. Some really good info. in here on the subject. ( if its rebound)

I think its some type of rebound effect as well. I would get some blood work and then treat it immediately before it gets too out of control.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I agree with the others, use letro until it subsides, then I'd switch over to aromasin for a few weeks. I don't like ending my AI use with letro and always finish off afterward with aromasin and even toremifene or nolva.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
If you have access to pharmaceutical grade aromasin and raloxifene or my second choice Nolvadex. In my experience letro is just too powerful and hard to dial in. If I were you I'd jump right on 25mg ed aromasin and 60mg ed raloxifene. If Nolvadex is all you have access to then I'd start really high at 60mg ed for a week, drop to 40mg ed until symptoms subside completely, then taper down to 20mg for a week then 10mg. Get bloodwork done if possible. That's the only way to really know what you need to do. For myself I've found that I need 25mg aromasin every day when on 500mg of testosterone. All HG from my pharmacy. When on my HRT dose of 100mg a week of testosterone I still need 12.5mg aromasin ed.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I'll second the aromasin over letro. I've found an aromasin/nolva combo to be just as effective. There's no need to letro yourself into oblivion