©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cough after test E injection

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Last night I injected my Test-e and immediately after got a horrendous cough, I've had minor cough from tren but this was much worse! I'm guessing it was the BA in the oil causing the lung irritation but I have two questions about my experience..

1. I always aspirate before I inject but this particular injection I feel like I might have gone a little deeper as I started injecting. Is the lung irritation possible without injecting into blood? Or did I most likely hit blood?

2. Is this dose wasted or does the drug have any effectiveness in the bloodstream?

jolter604

Jan 6, 2016
LA
I'm pretty sure it went right into a vein
Even though u checked for blood as u injected a vein could have been cut and close enough to take the test to your chest.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Yeah, you got close or on/in a vein, I happened to me once. scary at first, but goes away. Try not panic it will make it 10x worse. Ah,,,the price we pay to play..

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It still counts - the juice was not waisted
You don't get the hole does in the vain
You Could Have Even Gone Threw One and On Way Out Got a little juice dragged threw - many possibilities
Your good now right?
Little PIP now?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
It sucks. I get it from time to time on quad injections, especially the right quad. I believe it is called a pulmonary embolism. Just don't panic when it happens next time. Try to control the coughing as best as you can.