©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle need help

fire-232

Jan 31, 2014
I need some help. I'm currently getting a 200mg shot twice a month for low test levels. I've been supplementing for 2 months now. Meaning I've been taking 300 mg once every week. I go back and do blood work in May. I've been pretty happy with my results. However I was going to go back to only doing 2 shots a month starting in April so my levels get back to a normal level so they don't take me off the shots. After that I will continue to get checked every 3 months. I want to do a cutting cycle. I would appreciate anyone's help after having good results with only test I'm curious if there is anything else someone would recommend. Also I want to make sure it doesn't effect my cardio.

Thanks for your help

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
I ran test and deca for one of my early cycles and I really enjoyed it..

Just curious, when you say you've been on 300mg/week is that on top of the trt dose or is that total?
You might just up the test, maybe to 500mg/wk... If I recall my first 2 or 3 cycles were test only. Just trying to find a good dose for myself and I did great on that.

I get prescription trt as well and I was given the same 200mg twice a month dose that I believe is pretty standard. However I was bumping that up to 400-600mg/week pretty fast. (Not advice there, just personal experience) good luck man!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
You used the word "I" like twelve times...I want I want I want....how about what we want? Which is for you to use the search function...just kidding...cut yourself with diet, try not eating carbs

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I'll try that thanks.

You're welcome...do some research and come back and people will be happy to critique your game plan...most people don't feel comfortable spoon feeding tho cause you could really get in over your head doing what any joe blow tells ya too over Internet