©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren A-Fatigue- T3

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have to post an expeirence which is a first for me. I have been running a Tren A mast. & prop with Test Cyp base for 5 weeks. The Tren/mast/prop been running 150 mgs EOD and 500mgs of T-cyp weekly. about 4 weeks in started to get lethargic, (ok normal), then started having lowerback pain which felt like a typical strained lower back which I am prone too. (normal for me). Then, started having head aches from the neck up to forhead, they would come and go with severity.

Started researching Tren fatigue etc. I found some articles on "Adrenal fatigue" and low Thyroid. I did not know Tren can lower your Thyroid levels. (should have known). The side effects I was having was matching the sides from low thyroid/adrenal fatigue. My conclusion was a shot in the dark since im not a DR. I did read an article from a Dr. who explained this syndrom from an atheletes point of view who he has treated for this. He would prescribe 25 mcgs of T-3 and no higher to restore the low T-3 in the system. Due to the intensity of exercise over a long peroid of time the adrenal system can fatigue, and alter your thyroid levels.

My sides where getting worse daily specifically, my head felt like it was sizziling inside, very strange sensation. I was about to get bloods done to see if anything was out of wack. I started a 25mcg protocal immedietly to see if it would help. The next morning I felt better, took another T-3 and by about four hours later felt almost normal. The next morning I felt great and got back to the gym that afternoon. I am going to run the T-3 a few weeks and discontiue the tren/mast/prop. continue the Test -cyp.

I wanted to pass on my experience with you guys in case you might experence this too, since this was a first for me. Im still not a 100% convinced it was this syndrom maybe a head cold (?) IM leaning towards the fatigue syndrom/low T3 since my side went away so rapidly.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I have read about Tren lowering T3 or T4. A few guys have said that they always run T3 with Tren because of that issue. I've never had any issue with it that I've noticed, but everyone is different.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I have experienced the same thing and it kicked my ass. However, I stopped tren completely until I found out exactly what you shared.

Good thread,
Hawk

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i get the same thing even when off tren. i feel like i have cinderblocks tied to my feet. i get the headaches every day also. i was thinking it might be something like mold damage in the walls of my apartment. this is something for me to look into. i have used t3 in the past and maybe messed up my system. been trying to get to dr to get bloods but cant afford to take off of work to do it. i will make it a priority now though.ty bro

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I wanted to post an update to my experience, all my sides went away and I feel normal. I did go through some days where I felt great, then one day not so good, sides would come and go. I discontinued the T3 after 14 days. It should be noted that the days which I did not feel so good were the days T3 was not taken, I tapered the T3 and took it Intermittently to hopefully get my thyroid to kick in.. which Im pretty positive it has.
You guys are welcome. Thats why "we" are here.
I really dont want to feel this shitty again, I was contemplating going to the DR and "spill the beans" . Glad I did not have to.
Lesson learned for me; If and when I run tren, I will suppliment with 25mcgs. of T-3, or a combination of T-3/ T-4.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
glad you got things worked out brother! thanks for posting.

VP

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
This is to lower blood count due to an increase when on aas?

Iron and RBC are all higher when doing steroids and that's not good for you. Your blood is thicker so getting rid of a pint thins it out some. You could even do a baby aspirin when you're on to help even more.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
A baby aspirin with my morning vitamins helps me alot.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk