©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High ALT levels

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I just got labs back and my ALT level was 154, which has me totally freaked out. Bear in mind, I had just gotten off 750 of test and 50 of dbol the week before I got labs. I ran the dbol for a month and the test for three.

Could my ALT be that elevated from the dbol? I was using this liver protectant called cycle support, which is apparently worthless.

Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
It is possible it was elevated some by the dbol but any intense weight training g workout can give you a number like that. Studies have shown your numbers can be elevated for over a week and its suggested to restrain from any weight training for at least 1 week before testing. Many doctors are unaware of this so showing him this study may help him understand.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...hological_liver_function_tests_in_healthy_men

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
That was interesting as hell. It helped set my mind at ease. Thanks for posting it Magnus!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I just got labs back and my ALT level was 154, which has me totally freaked out. Bear in mind, I had just gotten off 750 of test and 50 of dbol the week before I got labs. I ran the dbol for a month and the test for three.

Could my ALT be that elevated from the dbol? I was using this liver protectant called cycle support, which is apparently worthless.

Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Most liver care products are bullshit fyi

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have a couple thoughts on this, One, is the Dbol raised your levels for sure. Second, imagine your levels possibly not using any support at all, your levels could have been 300+. Maybe it worked some. Hard training raises levels as well, and 154 is really not a terrible # a concern yes. My doc has told me if your in the thousands now we have to worry. ALthough sustained ALT at 154 is not a good either IMO. try livercure, synthergine, liv 52, the first two are the best for sure.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Most liver care products are bullshit fyi

I agree. I would never suggest anyone using any other liver support besides Synthergine. Before and after labs have proven time and time again that the product actually works!

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
D-bol after a week off absolutely IMO the biggest culprit. Pride I certainly can't argue the point on Synthergine. One I never used it and two at least there is some evidence it helps but I never saw anything change personally with any of the others. In fact I could go on a whole 1000 word rant on Liver52. I know some guys still use it so I don't want to spoil their false security that its gonna stop their liver from falling out on the floor one day. Probably better served spending their money on fruits and veggie's. Just my two cc's though....AR....

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Yeah, one week after stopping the dbol was not nearly long enough. My experience has been that they will come down, but it takes some time to happen. Check again in a month. Even better, get some Synthergine.