©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sus250 knotting up...

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
have used same raw from same PM supplier many times. What would cause this batch or any raw to knot up really bad. Is it a quality issue you think? The batch before this one was smooth and almost no pain whatsoever. Now these knots are painful and stay for days and days after injecting.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I'm not being rude by any means bro so please don't take it that way but there's so many different things it could be. I'll probably take some heat for this but it sounds like your home brewing and with that being said its hard to blame it on anything else but that. If you had a full lab setup and by that I mean the full deal. A super sterile, super accurate, absolutely no room for the slightest deviance from batch to batch, type set up then you could look at other things like the raw. But without it being made in a controlled environment like mentioned above IMO there's just no way to tell what it really could be. Maybe one of the other guys here can jiump out om a limb and give you a good educated guess....AR....

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
thanks for the input AR-15. 12 years experience in raws. :) I've done my share of it. :) I know your not being rude. I was just curious as to how batch after batch after batch...many years of batches, and then here and there it seems something can cause the knotting. No change to the environment or recipe that has been used that long.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Probably. The test prop in the raw. I've done different batches of test p and the PIP level always seems to vary.