©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kai Green and Arnold, Arnold 2016

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Kai Greene - Arnold Classic 2016 - YouTube

Catch the part where he tells Kai he thought Cedric had him in physical development.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Damn, thats like the biggest backhanded compliment I've ever seen..."you're not in the best shape but you posed better" I mean I like it cause of Arnold and Lou taking ballet lessons in pumping iron, so it's like getting back to the roots...but at the same time, ouch....just crazy!!

I don't think Kai knew how to take it either but he was pretty gracious thanking Arnold anyways for elevating the sport

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Damn, thats like the biggest backhanded compliment I've ever seen..."you're not in the best shape but you posed better" I mean I like it cause of Arnold and Lou taking ballet lessons in pumping iron, so it's like getting back to the roots...but at the same time, ouch....just crazy!!

I don't think Kai knew how to take it either but he was pretty gracious thanking Arnold anyways for elevating the sport

Kai handled it like a champ IMO. There was a few times someone could have said the same thing to ARNOLD but back then there was some class and respect still left in the sport.

Marvin Martian

Jan 13, 2013
I think Arnold was making a point that posing matters now. I really don't think he was insulting Kai. Arnold has been saying over and over that posing should matter. What I think he was doing was complimenting Kai. Arnold said in interviews when he was competing - or talking about his competition days that he knew there were times when maybe he was beat physique or condition-wise, but he won because he knew how to present his physique in a better way than his competition.