©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Chuck vs Randy

W

wolfyEVH

anybody watch that fight tonight???? Chuck knocked Randy the fuck out in the first round.......I knew that match wouldnt go past the first round. Chuck wanted it more......he deserved it

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
im still shocked that randy lost!! that wasnt him...i think it was fixed to make chuck vs. randy III.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
wolfyEVH said:
anybody watch that fight tonight???? Chuck knocked Randy the fuck out in the first round.......I knew that match wouldnt go past the first round. Chuck wanted it more......he deserved it
Was that on pay per view? What did people have to pay for a 2 minute fight?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
34.95 i belive. That is shocking. I thought randy was and awsome fighter. imma have 2 download it on my limewire. lol.. diesel What can i say u were right all along i shoudlnt of douted ya. Who won between Matt Hughs (SP) that heavyweight champ?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
matt took that one ,was probibly the most exciting match on the card I thought he was toast at the start.

for $34,95 you got almost 2 1/2 hours of fighting the chuck vs randy was the main event thoe I guess ,

awsome fights thoe Randy walked right into an awsome blow by chuck I think he got too cocky and let his gaurd down,