©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fedor Looking For A Rematch With UFC Champ Werdum!

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I totally understand these guys like Fedor wanting to continue and he may have a little in the tank but I just wish someone would sit him down and show him just how great he was when the sport suited him. It doesn't anymore. He's an old dog, who I use to love, and MMA has just passed him by. I want to remember him being the super bad ass he once was dammit. Lol ....AR....

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Werdum has gotten much better since their fight too. I miss his old fights, they were legendary for sure. I feel the same as you guys, but if they were to fight again, i'd definitely be cheering for him. IMO, I think he'd have an easier time with a rematch against Dan Henderson.

How old is Fedor right now?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Fedor is 39...he'll 40 in Sept. I agree, Dan would be a much better rematch for him. Werdum is 38 and will be 39 in July, so he's no spring chicken for the fight game but he definitely hit his prime!

I think Werdum is really well rounded but I think his upcoming fight with Miocic is going to be his toughest fight to date. Miocic has been the sleeper in the heavyweight division, just like Werdum used to be...a slow and steady climb. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Miocic won. I really like Werdum and Miocic...it should be a great fight!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think fedor has a great chance. He has the power that one shot can end it.

I watched the last fight.
Werdum celebrated like he had just won the lottery.
He is a worthy opponent IMO and has a great chance to win.