©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liver support/aid stacks

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I read about the "pro's" stacking liver aids/supports, With taking alot of orals. So in my boredom at work I decided to search for these Liver stacks and I could find very little information. I do know some you can use together and some you cant. Does anyone here know about this topic? and if so, what compounds work together in what amounts and which ones not to take together?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Ranger, do yourself a HUGE favor and take the guesswork out of it. Get some Synthergine from Synthetek. It's ingredients have been clinically proven to work as well as several users submitted blood work. The older I get, the less I mess around with my health. If I do choose to run orals I can guarantee I'll be running Synthergine.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Ranger, do yourself a HUGE favor and take the guesswork out of it. Get some Synthergine from Synthetek. It's ingredients have been clinically proven to work as well as several users submitted blood work. The older I get, the less I mess around with my health. If I do choose to run orals I can guarantee I'll be running Synthergine.

x2

I have tried nearly all liver aids and synthergine is definitely the best. I feel and look so much better on it especially when using oral aas.