©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dnp and clen at the same time?

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I finally recieved my dnp and was wondering if i could take it with clen? I have probably 2 months worth of clen left from a previous cycle and was wondering if anyone has ran them together.. i only use 1 cap of dnp ed which i believe is either 225 or 250mg and usually run 50mcg of clen ed.... i know they both work good, i was just wondering if it would be overkill to take them both

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I finally recieved my dnp and was wondering if i could take it with clen? I have probably 2 months worth of clen left from a previous cycle and was wondering if anyone has ran them together.. i only use 1 cap of dnp ed which i believe is either 225 or 250mg and usually run 50mcg of clen ed.... i know they both work good, i was just wondering if it would be overkill to take them both
IMHO yes its overkill, do the DNP, come off, let the water drop maintain current diet for a week or two then go to clen. this is what I would do.