©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To Cut Gear, or Not

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Always ran different variations of bulkin cycles, and just up cardio, carbcycle dieting into deficit to cut. Thinking of running my first cutting cycle, but being a long history of gear and looking for size still, not sure to jump on Tren Train, or run lower Short Ester Test kicked off with Anavar (or ended with it).

General thoughts? The wifey running about 8 weeks Anavar for her first cycle so could always order little
Extra.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
31 years old
250 lbs
6ft flat
12% BF

Last cycle was Test/deca/dbol.

Only orals ever ran was dbol and Adrol. All cycles been bulking and like I said, most of the time I just eat cleaner and up cardio but I'm ready to push a different oral. I don't compete, and always aim to keep getting bigger, never truly cut down for any purpose besides switching things up. Just want a more solid look and something to help boost the fat cutting. Figured I'd try a couple cycles with different orals this year before hitting Tren stacks next year.

Research Showing Anavar seems King in this category, winny sides not too good and never want a grainy look or bf% ever down enough to attain that. But, not familiar with personal experiences as for Clen, Winny, Anavar, etc

What y'all think?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
For those $ restricted, is winni next under the Anavar for cutting agent used at the end of cycles?

Do these only benefit on cycle compounds that aren't heavy in water retention, or could someone run this with about anything, even end of a test/deca cycles?

I don't plan doing test and deca again but just example