©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do I have this dosing right?

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
I've been reading a shitload about HGH-somatropin, and I think I understand this, but if I'm wrong, someone please set me right because I am planning on starting this summer.

If a kit contains, say, ten 100iu ampules...

...and I dilute one ampule with 1 cc bariostatic water...

...that gives me 100 IUs of HGH.

Then, if i wish to take 2 ius daily, I will fill a U-100 insulin syringe to the number 20.

A single ampule of HGH, as diluted above, would then give me enough HGH for 5 days.

Do I have this math correct?

Thanks.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
A kit consists of 10-10iu vials, so there is 10ius in each vial. Reconstitute with any amount of bac water you wish, but typically it's 100ius or 1ml. This gives a concentration of 1iu gh/10iu solution, so 20ius in the syringe contains 2ius of gh.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Like Magnus said it will likely be a 10iu vial your mixing.
so just use 1ml of water. If using 5iu per day use half the now mixed vial.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I've been reading a shitload about HGH-somatropin, and I think I understand this, but if I'm wrong, someone please set me right because I am planning on starting this summer.

Then, if i wish to take 2 ius daily, I will fill a U-100 insulin syringe to the number 20.

A single ampule of HGH, as diluted above, would then give me enough HGH for 5 days.

Thanks.

You got it correct my friend
Are you sure you csn't get a free script for the hgh?
Thayer give you a lot

lunasal

May 23, 2016
Week Jintropin (IU/day)
1 2 IU (one injection)
2 2 IU (one injection)
3 2 IU (one injection)
4 2 IU (one injection)
5 2.5 IU (one injection)
6 3 IU for two injections (1.5 IU per injection)
7 3. 5 IU for two injections (1. 75 per injection)

that's my dose, only for reference.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth

Thanks.

That’s how I feel it’s done . Just be sure your kits are 10iu not 8iu as there are differing

Ripper Jack

Donating Member
Dec 2, 2012
I haven't ever done this before and I'm uncertain about mixing the powder. I know the black tops have 5 mg so that makes 15 iu. Would it be right to use 1.5cc of b.w. to mix it?

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Yup your solution rate is correct . Some kits are 8 iu amps but you would be told when buying ( usually ) I’m excited to see how things go for ya ! I recall my first cycle when I stacked hgh with my aas ! It’s like night and day that was ten years ago I won’t cycle without now . Hgh like just seems to put your cycle over the top -I was in my 40s not eating as clean but fat kept melting off ( without diet ) crazy ! Though results I find are not drastic its like in couple months one day you look in mirror and can’t believe how great you look lol !