©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My cycle

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
1.5g test ew
1.5g eq ew
900mg tren ace ew
100mg var ed

Never ran this amount of tren before 700mg is as high as iv been.

This dose still in the normal dose range? Acceptable?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Ye but the eq doesnt really do much so needs higher dosed...

Shud i drop the eq all together and drop test to 1g? Or less tren?

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Also taking these to keep me working:

100mg prov ed (strong sperm count)
1000i hcg ew (balls working)
50mg clomid e5d (also read many say this works for above reasons also)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Holy hell that's a ton of gear! You haven't even stated if this will be a cut or a bulk cycle. I see Tren and Var in the same cycle I think cut, but you're talking about over 5 grams a week so I don't have a clue what your plans are.

I get bad sides from Tren with high Test, so I like to keep the Test to no more than 125mg ew when running Tren. But, only you know if you get Tren sides or not.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
what are your stats right now? what are your plans? how long? pct or cruise after? if you are throwing down that much gear i would include gh and slin otherwise i would just run low test double my test dose with masteron and add tren either a low dose throughout or a solid dose in the beginning and the end depending on the length of my cycle. either way brother best of luck!

VP

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If the EQ doesn't do any thing for you change your suppliers. 200 to 600mg of just EQ pr week should kick ass- EQ takes a bit to really kill it
Even the Anavar - if it is real you should never need it that high. In the 80' we had 2.5mg anavar - so to take more then 10mg pr day was a lot of money. And 10mg pr day would produce some great muscle

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Post your stats and past history so we can help. I doubt you'll need to run that much. Many of those doses are past the point of diminishing returns

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
32 year old (33 this year)
6ft2,
252lb,
i guess about 16%bf
took aas for 10 years

started off 22 year old skinny 137lb ectomorph long lean narrow frame 7" wrists, no appetite couldnt gain a lb to save my life.

wanting to get bigger but not gaining fat

also running 3iu hgh ed (chinese shite)

my body doesnt like slin even at low low doses so wont use that again.

a typical cycle
750mg testew
400mg decaew
350mg dbol ew

is 1.5g protty standard, i guess my 4-5g is stupid but iv plenty assess to ugl cheap so think im greedy. i will drop the doses tho to the 2nd cycle iv posted, seems reasonable for length of tyime iv used and gains iv made in that decade dont you think???

i cruise on 250mg test e ew this maintains my weight, iv tried 250mg e10-14d and 125mg ew but this still yeilds negative effects either in weight, mood, or sexual function.

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
So bigger an better really just without the water bloat, going for a harder fuller look then see were im at and decide if i need to cut or not to be happier this summer.

Also i only run hcg on cycle, when i cruise its trt only, my balls are still 100% functional and stay a good size during the trt phase which im happy with as i believe in only using hcg if needed.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I gotta agree with you bro on the HCG. I personally believe a lot of guys over use HCG. I know I did when I was younger and it has had negative effects on me now later in life. Sure I could also attribute to other things as well but IMO most of the permanent sexual sides were caused by me over using HCG. HÇG is extremely powerful shit and most guys just dont realize it. I so wish I had a Doc like I have had these last 6 yeàrs or so to steer me in the right direction. He just retired but if I would of had professional advice like his back then instead of experimental advice I truely believe I wouldn't need TRT and a ton of other shit just to fuck once in awhile....AR....

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, large amounts of HCG have been shown to burn out the Leydig receptors in the testes. Small amounts are fine, but not large doses for extended periods of time. As with most things in life, moderation is the key.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I agree with you bother 10%

Can anyone advice on doses then for aas cycle, i have ran over 3g in the past close to 4g at one point thats why i feel like im reducing my gains using less now... I gain about 6-7lb lbm per cycle now long gone is the 24lb of my 1st cycle lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
24lbs in a cycle? Long gone. Best to forget about that and start accepting that if you can put on 10lbs in a cycle you're doing really well. More gear only equals more gains until a certain point, and then you get into the realm of diminishing returns. There are only so many receptors in the body, and you can only force the body to synthesize so much protein. There are limits to what we can get out of any cycle, and the more we gain the lower those limits become. Big pros can train their ass off and push grams of gear year round and only gain maybe a pound or 2 of lean muscle, sometimes less.

If you're still gaining 6lbs or more on a cycle, then you're in good shape. Maybe you need to look at changing your diet or training instead of just pushing more gear. As we get older, our body gets less efficient at protein synthesis. Up the protein before and after workouts. What kind of training split do you do? If you don't already use it, look into daily undulating periodization and supercompensation. I'm willing to bet that diet and training will get you more gains than just pushing 5 grams of gear a week.