©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 1st> test cyp/equipoise ready to go

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
5'9"
162lbs

This is my 1st cycle, been messing with juice now for about 1 year and finally have decided to use it myself to get the effects and body that i have seen the people i turn into ripped and massive machines. Hopefully everything is all well and this cycle will do some good. Check it out see what you think

Of course TEST! i believe newby cycles are based on this besides i need to find out just how my body likes the extra amount

Week 1-12 Test Cyp. 400 mg
Week 1-12 Equipoise 400 mg
Week 1-17 Nolvadex 10-20 mg/day
Week 1-17 Vitamin B-6 200 mg/day
Week 15-17 Clomid Therapy

Working out 4 days/week on cycle then slowing my pace when i come off

250g/ protein per day which is about 1.5g every pound of my weight. Yes i know protein is not near all of your diet like everyone thinks, I need to eat a lot but VERY clean, good fats and carbs. Avacados here i come.
Eating every 2 hrs or so>lean steak, lean beef, chicken breast, fish, eggs, brown rice, yams, oatmeal, cheese, protein shakes, PWO nutrition

Ok still trying to see if I should just take 250mg of test and 200 mg of equipoise the first week just to show my body what is going on, good idea?

Also what might be the best intake with my clomid for this stack? around 100mg/day

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gettin_big said:
5'9"
162lbs

Ok still trying to see if I should just take 250mg of test and 200 mg of equipoise the first week just to show my body what is going on, good idea?

Also what might be the best intake with my clomid for this stack? around 100mg/day

1. No

2. If we are talking PCT, 300mg the first day, 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for 10 days.

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
STARTED CYCLE THIS PAST WEEK

HERE ARE MY MEASUREMENTS, YES I MEASURED EVERYTHING JUST TO SEE RESULTS THE BEST PLUS MAINLY POSTING TO KEEP MYSELF A DIARY OF SOME SORT

Now i am at 158.5 lbs
~8.5 % bf
5'8 1/2" to be exact

R arm- 13 1/2 "
L arm- 13 1/8"
Chest- 41"
Stomach- 34 1/4"
R Forearm- 12"
L Forearm- 11 1/2" I do block work!! big difference
Thighs
R- 20 3/4"
L- 20 3/4"
Calfs
R- 14 1/4"
L- 14 1/4"
Neck- 15 1/2"

My dosages may be a little different now as well
Equipoise at 425mg/week total
Test Cyp at 425mg/week total

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
Did the electronic bf% maching reads 7.6% I would say closer to 8.5 or 9% is where i go that by the way so lets just say right now 7.6% so that it should read correctly based on this percentage with a 5% margin

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Getn BIg-

Good luck w/your cycle, everything sounds good, esp the diet which is so critical, when in doubt eat,... & I think its great your using stats (other than just scale) to monitor progress

Keep us posted

Nmd

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Good Luck.Good cycle.I've made my best gains with cyp & eq.
I would increase the test a third.But that's just me.I seldom do equal amounts.I like the test to be in the lead.
Add some Anadrol and Liv-52 liver detox.
BOOM!

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gettin_big said:
Prolly will next cycle kell with the anadrol but lets see how the test does first

Anadrol is pretty harsh i would wait for that. Try some dbol first. Anadrol can give you some pretty good sides, not exactly for a beginner with one cycle under his belt.

P

pincrusher

just remember one thing while on cycle, "miss a training session before you miss a meal"

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
Anadrol is pretty harsh i would wait for that. Try some dbol first. Anadrol can give you some pretty good sides, not exactly for a beginner with one cycle under his belt.
I hate to say it. Oracle is right.

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
Well to tell you the truth, lets see how my body like this amount of test and equipoise and then going from there I can see if and what I want to add. I have before pics comin soon (you will be able to see why i am working with this) and then I will post updated pics, thanks guys

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
bump, 5 week results coming soon with before and after pics, don't be too anxious i am by no mean a body building looking guy. U see my stats just want to see what it looks like when I take the pics and see it on the screen cuz that makes a difference.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gettin_big said:
bump, 5 week results coming soon with before and after pics, don't be too anxious i am by no mean a body building looking guy. U see my stats just want to see what it looks like when I take the pics and see it on the screen cuz that makes a difference.

Don't worry me neither....Tee just keeps PM'ing me begging me to put my pics up