©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test suspension as a base

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
As a base?!?! You are a tough SOB

I thought we all already knew this...... LOL

TNE ED is like doing prop ED just way better. Suspension ED that has it's own pros and cons. Just seeing if anyone else has done this.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, I actually do around 60-70% tne for cycles. Anything over 300mg and I start to get test flu, but I can add as much tne as I like. I never have gone full tne but I think it would be great. Would love to try some tren base for preworkout though

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I did it for about a month and a half one time when I accidentally ran out of Test E. Can't say I noticed any real difference, although I was only adding a tiny amount to my Tren A everyday. I was only doing about 25mg/day. The only reason I wouldn't do it again is the cost. I like how cheap the longer esters are.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I have never used it as a base but I have friends that have...I used it as a blast ontop of a test base it was amazing

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
One of my freinds did with great results tull he got a bad infection- my other freind had to clean the packing for him - I almost puked- you could shove 2 fingers all the way in where they had to cut it out- must have been 4' of gozz packed in there that my buddy pulled out (can't spell)
Keep in mind- this kid was 5' 8" 285 shredded
Put him out a while