©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For BlackBird

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Bro, I nearly shit myself. He's so fast you can't see him switch guitars in between those notes.

Is that you Wolfy. I love the hair and leather pants.

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
Bro, I nearly shit myself. He's so fast you can't see him switch guitars in between those notes.

Is that you Wolfy. I love the hair and leather pants.

wait till you see him play with this guitar...lol let me see if i can find the video....

angelo.jpg

W

wolfyEVH

him and becker are like the 2 fastest i've ever seen........ever listen to petrucci, from dream theater??? best metal band IMO.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
him and becker are like the 2 fastest i've ever seen........ever listen to petrucci, from dream theater??? best metal band IMO.

I agree..DT was (is?) a great band. I love great guitarists (I have an Ibanez RG470, Crate Vintage Classic 50 amp, and a DOD effects processor.) Satriani will always be my favorite, but I also love guys like Becker, Stevie Ray Vaughn (not a speed metal guitarist, but in the top 5 of all time in my book.) I tend to notice tallent that my firends over look, or guys who don't get noticed as virtuoso guitar players like Reb Beach from Winger or Chris Poland from Megadeath. :rockon:

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
I agree..DT was (is?) a great band. I love great guitarists (I have an Ibanez RG470, Crate Vintage Classic 50 amp, and a DOD effects processor.) Satriani will always be my favorite, but I also love guys like Becker, Stevie Ray Vaughn (not a speed metal guitarist, but in the top 5 of all time in my book.) I tend to notice tallent that my firends over look, or guys who don't get noticed as virtuoso guitar players like Reb Beach from Winger or Chris Poland from Megadeath. :rockon:

good guitar.....next choice for a guitar is either the petrucci model ernie ball, or the satch ibanez.....

http://www.johnpetrucci.com/ebjpm6specs.html

http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/series.asp?s=js&l=e

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan