©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

concerned about heart health, liver, kidney inflammatory effects of bodybuidling?

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Since I am approaching 50 this year and my past lifestyle has been filled with suppliment use I have become more concerned about my internal organs. Lets face it, this life style WILL catch up to us. What we do now plays out in our future health. I came across a very interesting article written by a MD., In regards to Pomagrante extract, juice etc. You young guys take heed in what information we "older dudes" put in front of you. There is a ton of informaiton out about the benefits of Pomagrante's. Enjoy.

Is Conventional Pomegranate Extract Enough? – Life Extension

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
My only issue with articles like that is they are put out by a company that makes a product and is try to sell it to us. Whatever research exists (if any) that they reference in the articles tends to be pretty weak, and is often times paid for by the company that is going to sell the product. I'm not saying there isn't any good science behind pomegranate extract, just that you have to be skeptical of the source and their motives. They have a tendency to blow things up to be bigger than they really are so they can sell more of their products.

Make sure you do more research on your own and don't just take their article at face value.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Pomegranates, Apple cider vinegar with "mother", avacados blueberries are all super healthy foods that can be taken daily.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Pomegranate juice has been shown to reduce arterial plaque. Dante Trudel always spoke about this. Whether pomegranate extract is just as effective as juice is a little unclear, but I'm taking it anyway and hoping it is.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
I trust life extension products to have what the label claims more than any other brands. I like how they give references also so I can make up my mind for myself.