©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Help on Anabolic steriods for Women

missdye

Apr 10, 2016
I haven't used these before but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't or that they are not for me. I would like to get peoples advice on brands on anavar 10 and clenbuterol. I am having difficulties finding the real one for sale without there being some sort of disclaimer of if customs seize the product its gone along with my money. That said has anyone in the United states had this issue where there items were not turning up? And if not perhaps point me in the direction with the real anavar and clenbuterol you used. If generic is the way to go which generic brands should I lean towards? I found a few but there were a few where the ingredients said nothing about oxandrolone and just had basic random ingredients.

Also I am kinda confused on the dosing. My friend told me to get a bottle of 50mg per tablet and take 2 daily one in the am and one in the evening. But I am seeing other brands being sold in 10mg per tablet. Then another friend told me to take the 50mg 1 day a week. I am so confused here. I'm wondering the correct dosing. I also am not afraid of pills if they provide results. No I do not wish to look like a man but I do plan to stop prior to that point and if 50mg will not make me that then I am not afraid of it.

I'm 5'2 and 130lbs(if that's needed for answers). Thanks so much.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I think there is a female section already in the forum section. Might want to go there so you dont get a bunch of bros.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Many people in the US have had items seized by customs.

All the info you seek can be found on Anasci. Just gotta take the time to research and it will all come together.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
You cannot ask for sources. I'll be honest with you, based on your questions you don't seem anywhere near ready for this. From the purchase to the usage, there is alot you should know and need to find out. Lots of information here and people with good advise, but do yourself a favor and learn as much as you can about the compounds you plan to run before you pull the trigger.

I haven't used these before but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't or that they are not for me. I would like to get peoples advice on brands on anavar 10 and clenbuterol. I am having difficulties finding the real one for sale without there being some sort of disclaimer of if customs seize the product its gone along with my money. That said has anyone in the United states had this issue where there items were not turning up? And if not perhaps point me in the direction with the real anavar and clenbuterol you used. If generic is the way to go which generic brands should I lean towards? I found a few but there were a few where the ingredients said nothing about oxandrolone and just had basic random ingredients.

Also I am kinda confused on the dosing. My friend told me to get a bottle of 50mg per tablet and take 2 daily one in the am and one in the evening. But I am seeing other brands being sold in 10mg per tablet. Then another friend told me to take the 50mg 1 day a week. I am so confused here. I'm wondering the correct dosing. I also am not afraid of pills if they provide results. No I do not wish to look like a man but I do plan to stop prior to that point and if 50mg will not make me that then I am not afraid of it.

I'm 5'2 and 130lbs(if that's needed for answers). Thanks so much.

missdye

Apr 10, 2016
Many people in the US have had items seized by customs.

All the info you seek can be found on Anasci. Just gotta take the time to research and it will all come together.

Thanks for the reply to that I will be sure to buy within the country or sites not having those disclaimers.

You cannot ask for sources. I'll be honest with you, based on your questions you don't seem anywhere near ready for this. From the purchase to the usage, there is alot you should know and need to find out. Lots of information here and people with good advise, but do yourself a favor and learn as much as you can about the compounds you plan to run before you pull the trigger.

Well I'm not ready which is why I'm here. I wont be starting anything for atleast two weeks anyways due to I plan to do a complete detox prior and plan to diet and do a even more healthier diet in those two weeks to get my body ready to go. I was mainly looking for the right place to look for anvar and clen for when me and my body are ready for it. I do not know what generics are bad and what are the best. I know everyone is different and prefers different dosing and possibly different supps as well. Thanks :D

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Missdye, unsure if you are a legit female, or a troll.

We ask that you introduce yourself in our introductory sub forum, but we do have a specialized area just for ladies. Female Fitness Forum - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum

In order to share our experience and guide you in the right direction, we ask a few basic questions such as :

Age, experience in circuit training, current stats as accurate and through as possible i.e. height, weight and body fat percentage, experience in using supplements or aas.

As magnus stated we do not talk about sources openly as it violates the forum rules and for safety purposes. However, we do have trust worthy sponsors you should look at. If you click on their banner, it will take you to their websites or an email you can communicate through. http://www.anasci.org/vB/anasci-approved-sources/

With this in mind, it sounds like you are uneducated in the field of anabolic compounds and their application. The person who suggested the use is clesrly irrational and not offering you the best advice for your benefit. I highly recommend you condct resesrch in ragarfs to diet, nutrition, biology, physiology and kinesiology. I also recommend hiring an educated and experienced trainer that can creat a meal plan and excercise regiment with out the use of aas. If you want to hire an ifbb pro http://www.anasci.org/vB/anasci-personal-trainers-corner/

Research wise read up with this stuff:

William Llewellyn articles and Interviews - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum

Dan Duchaine Interviews and Articles - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum

Peptides & Growth Factors - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum

Now with all of this in mind, please research and decide if this is truely a route you want to take. I suggest you train naturally and eat better. I bet you are following some stupid Instagram people who are "nutrional experts and sponsored athletes" or watch the uneducated people on youtube giving horrible advice.

Now please be aware that you may get many private messages from people who are fake and will steal your money and pount you in the wromg direction amd trick you saying they have a source. Be warned!

A brief description you asked about. Their are no generic brands. You either buy legit or counterfeit pharmaceutical grade compounds or you purchase "underground laboratory" which is a random person who manufacturers and distributes those compounds.

We here at anasci do not condone the use, sale or purchase of such things and merely talk about it in a manner equal to nerds that act out cosplay.

All advice is merely for entertainment purposes.

Please be safe, tell your friemd who recommend the idea, that he or she is a lame ass and lazy. It takes dedication to have a strict diet and bust your ass off training in the gym, crossfit or w.e. you can do it naturally!

Other things to take into consideration, pregnancy, breastfeeding and health conditions. DO RESEARCH!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Thanks for the reply to that I will be sure to buy within the country or sites not having those disclaimers.

Well I'm not ready which is why I'm here. I wont be starting anything for atleast two weeks anyways due to I plan to do a complete detox prior and plan to diet and do a even more healthier diet in those two weeks to get my body ready to go. I was mainly looking for the right place to look for anvar and clen for when me and my body are ready for it. I do not know what generics are bad and what are the best. I know everyone is different and prefers different dosing and possibly different supps as well. Thanks :D

Not to offend or belittle you but those statements right there speak volume to your maturity level in regards to experience and education for the sport of bodybuilding. I am all for people looking for advice but to assume all the above is very naive and ignorant. The use of supplements and detoxing is something rampant in fad diets in magazines, tv shows and instagram. I mean just like the belly wrap trainer is just a girdle and doesmt do a damn thing. Most of the supplements on the market or beimg overly advertised are not necessary given you have a great meal plan.

To assume a detox and a magic pill with some effort towards a diet and excercise will yield impressive weight loss and a toned ass and legs is not realistic. I may be jumping to conclusions but i am sleakimg to you as a friend or brother that would want to share a vast amount of knowledge to keep you safe and healthy.

Please research, take the money you were going to spemd on aas, and hire a good trainer, eat better and train hard as hell and i bet you will look amazing in as little as 15 weeks!