©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle need some advice

Patrick

Apr 18, 2005
Hi my name is Patrick i ve been training since 4 years natural (protein , creatin and those thing only) .
But 2 mouths ago i took stanazolol tablets (30mg/day) for around 5 weeks and i liked pretty much the effect and now i am looking for something bigger .. My friends sggest me testosterone this way :

I will take 2 injections of testosterone enanthate per week and those are 250mg each. so it makes 500mg/weeks during 8 weeks because he told me that 8 weeks a almost the minimum i should do. and he also suggest me to take dbol the 4 first weeks 30mg/day Is this a good cycle for the first one cause i think its a little too much dont you think? and i dont have a lot of money..

Thank you

Patrick

W

wolfyEVH

welcome patrick......first tell us a bit about yourself.......age, height, weight, current diet, etc........

Patrick

Apr 18, 2005
Well a i am 25 years hold my weight is 178 my height is 5'9'' I try to eat as well as i can + 2 protein shake per day. i train 3 or 4 days sure per weeks (as much as i can:p) If i have an evening off you can be sure i will be at the gym

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Patrick said:
Hi my name is Patrick i ve been training since 4 years natural (protein , creatin and those thing only) .
But 2 mouths ago i took stanazolol tablets (30mg/day) for around 5 weeks and i liked pretty much the effect and now i am looking for something bigger .. My friends sggest me testosterone this way :

I will take 2 injections of testosterone enanthate per week and those are 250mg each. so it makes 500mg/weeks during 8 weeks because he told me that 8 weeks a almost the minimum i should do. and he also suggest me to take dbol the 4 first weeks 30mg/day Is this a good cycle for the first one cause i think its a little too much dont you think? and i dont have a lot of money..

Thank you

Patrick

Welcome to Anasci Patrick. Before your first cycle, might I suggest that you take some time and research. This is such a great board with a lot of info and super people. Take it from me, I'm in the middle of my first cycle and before I started, I had read every sticky thread on several boards, and researched for a year. Use the vets and mods on this board to your advantage, they won't steer you wrong. Your friend should have told you to run the Test for 10 to 12 weeks, you will have much better results. What do you have planned for PCT? Good luck bro.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I agree totally with Steel...This is a great board...The mods and the vets have the xperience ..just put it in a thread and let everyone give some feed back on what ever thread the content...If I had a question I would just start a thread...If there an answer that you don't understand pm that person...This is the only place I belong too...I personally have to give PROPS to D.R...He's helped me alot....

Patrick

Apr 18, 2005
Ok I did my home work... i think. One of my probleme is the money so what i could do is this : ( but then i wont take d-bol)

750mg of testosterone enathate 2 first weeks to make a boost
than 500mg for 9 other weeks makes 11 total is this better than
the fisrt one

or 1000mg frst week than 500mg the last 10 weeks makes also 11 weeks

Because , by making my home work, I learned that i have to make a kind of load for the frst weeks if i dont ''stack'' with something else right??

Thanks again all
Patrick

Patrick

Apr 18, 2005
Ho and i am planing to take a clomid post cycle therapy about 3 weeks after my cycle...

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
You don't need to front load with the test. Just take 500mg a week, 2 shots 250mg each. Stick with the 12 weeks. A lot of the vets here will tell you to run a test. only cycle for first cycle. You won't miss the D-bol.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
STEELADDICTION said:
You don't need to front load with the test. Just take 500mg a week, 2 shots 250mg each. Stick with the 12 weeks. A lot of the vets here will tell you to run a test. only cycle for first cycle. You won't miss the D-bol.
Amen.

Patrick

Apr 18, 2005
Thx to all I get exactly what wanted here i mean that i wont waste my money and i am gonna be happy with that and its fine for my budjet..

Should I plan to take nolvadex during it or just if i feel something
and i dont forget my ''pct'' (man!!! i think i begin to know the language lol)

Thx again in advance
You have all been very helpfull nice Forum!!