©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting Ripped with Synthetek

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
This is my new log showing everything I train, eat and take over the next few months. I am going to put everything I have into this so plan to really transform my physique in a relatively short time. My aim is to basically get as lean as possible whilst still eating a healthy and well balanced diet. I will start with a decent amount of carbs but everything will be 100% clean. Over time I will lower overall carbs and implement carb cycling with the number of very low days increasing.

Over the next month my diet will consist of chicken/turkey breast, synthepure, EAA's/BCAA's, beef, eggs, fruits (various berries, apples, bananas, oranges, pineapple, mango), oats, jasmine rice, pasta, almond butter, cashew butter, extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, bifidus yoghurt and various greens (spinach, broccoli, kale, romain lettuce etc).

Over time I will take away many of the carbs especially the fruit apart from the berries (blueberries, blackberries and raspberries).

Hormones are currently 500mg test per week and I just added in 50mg adrol pre workout. 2moro I will add in 40mg dbol per day split 20-20. Next week I will likely add in tren e at 200mg per week and slowly move up to a max of 600mg per week (if I think ok at that dose). I will lower the test to 400mg for the majority of the contest then taper that down near to the end. I plan to add in avar at some point starting at 50mg per day. At the moment I am using 12.5mg MK-677 per day and plan to keep that in for most of the contest. I have 6 vials of 5mg cjc 1295 with dac and will add that in soon and run it for approx 8 weeks. I will also start some MT2 to help me get a bit darker and for it's other benefits (appetite suppression, slin sensitivity, darken facial hair and sexual benefits).

I will be starting a syntherol chest cycle very soon and will begin at 0.5ml in 9 spots in each pec and increase the volume over time. I also plan to use syntherol in other muscles to help keep fullness and give them that extra "pop" as I diet down.

From tomorrow synthetine and syntheselen will be dosed at 6ml each per day dosed 3ml pre workout and 3ml in the evening. This combo is amazing for fat loss and vascularity so I expect great things. Synthergine will be used for the next 3 months to help keep my liver healthy so I can make the best gains possible.

Training will be a mixture of everything. Very high volume as I simply love it. Although I will be watching the weight over time as the last thing I want is to get injured especially as the risk gets higher the leaner I become. Guys may know I have really bad lower back issues so I work around them. I will also use common sense when training chest during my syntherol cycle to avoid any possible issues. That means limited poundage but lots of squeezing and basically making every rep as hard as possible. I have just started doing cardio so will carry that on and increase duration over time.

I had my gf take pics earlier on. We are moving apartments next week but I didn't want to wait that long to get pics done. Here it is very awkward and thats why all my recent pics tend to be in my small bathroom. It's a studio and the main room has one light over a fixed table and it's fairly dull so it's pointless getting pics taken in there.

These are genuinely the best pics out of all she took :eek: Would I fuck post up the others. Some make my arms look tiny and my legs like I have never trained them. I guess that's common when you are 6ft 2 and not 300 pounds. The newspaper is the weekedn edition. I picked up another but they wanted $8.50 for a newspaper I can't even read :eek::D Here are my starting pics...

11t4y1g.jpg

207kcxu.jpg

2u9tmqs.jpg

30clzj7.jpg

16glo9d.jpg

1zc3if5.jpg

ej8rcw.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am the opposite of arrogant but pics do not do me justice at all. It's definitely harder in pics alone when you are tall. I guess it just shows how important posing and camera angles are because in some pics my arms look about 14 inches :eek::D I don't like how small my hamstrings look either and I abuse them. I got my calves up to 18.5 inches with syntherol but in some pics they look about 12 :eek: My back double bi-cep is horrible too. I have some acne scarring from stupidly leaving acne in the past so that's why I never usually post back pics. I haven't measured my quads but they were 28 inches a while back and they look shit in some pics. Regardless of all of that I hope in 3 months times I am going to impress a lot of people because I am a man on a mission :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Earlier I trained legs and had a great workout. Prewrkout I used 3ml syntheselen and 3ml synthetine and 50mg adrol. It's great to be back on the combo and I have noticed a difference straightaway in regards to energy and vascularity. The Genotec adrol is super strong and my 3rd tab so far. I am made up as it's hard to find good adrol and this has me pumped up like to the max during training. It is giving me acid reflux issues and I just had a minor nose bleed so I need to monitor both. My leg session consited of:

Leg Press calf presses... about 10 sets of 20-10 reps with stretches between every set.
Tibialis DB Raises on a flat bench... 4 sets of 40-20 reps going up to a 34kg db.
Hip Adductor supersetted with Hip Abductor... 5 sets of 20-15 reps for each rotating with no rest between all 10 sets.
Seated Leg Curls... started with 40, 30 then 20 reps. Moved onto approx 15-10 reps for 4 sets with heavy weight with 25-15 partials after each set. Supersetted the last 2 sets with sumo stance leg press pushing with my heels for 2 sets.
Horizontal Leg Press... 3 sets of 20 reps supersetted with 3 sets of walking lunges with 12kg db's.
Squats holding a db elevated on 2 foot platforms (can't do barbell squats due to me lower back)... 2 sets of 20 reps then 1 final set with 34kg db for 40 reps then 19 (complete failure) reps with my bodyweight.
Leg extension... 1 quick set after the above with light weight just to kill me off... 15 very slow reps.

The above really took it out of me. Most was hard training but I only really pushed it during the leg curls and final set of squats with leg extensions. Sometimes I can overdo it and can't walk properly for 1 week so this is a happy medium... no walking properly for 3 days max :D

I have trained 3 days in a row so 2moro will be an off day and just spent resting and concentrating on getting lots of good food in. I will start prepping my meals 2moro. 3 meals will be chicken/turkey with rice or pasta so those are ideal to do. Most of my other meals I want to cook fresh due to taste (eggs, oats etc).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going good. My diet is pretty much how I have been eating for the last few months without any of the bad stuff. I think just taking away the bad things plus adding in cardio will be enough for the next few weeks. So no burger and fries or no bowls of cereal... they have been replaced with lean protein and greens/salad.

As I go along I will start to lower calories and increase protein. Right now though my carbs are fairly high. I am doing little things such as my breakfast on training days will be whole eggs, salad and bread but on non training days no bread. I have been meaning to mention bread. The breads from my local bakery over here are great quality, full of protein and fibre and I digest them very well. So I will be keeping it in for the next month but sure when I lower carbs they will be one of the first things to go.

I eat 2 meals before going to the gym and they will stay the same for the next month. The eggs, salad and bread being first and second will be oats, banana and sticky toffee pudding protein powder mixed in :D After the gym will always be lean protein and jasmine rice. Then the rest of my meals will consist of synthepure, chicken, turkey, salad, greens, jasmine rice, pasta, sweet potatoes, fruit, bifidus yoghurt, almond butter, cashew butter, EVOO, almonds and eggs. The last 1-2 meals of each day will be protein and fat.

Yesterday I trained back with rear delts and it looked like...

Warm up using cables (straight arm pulldowns, and rows at various angles).
Machine Row... About 7 sets of 15-10 reps going up to 4 plates a side. Full stretch and every rep was paused. Minimal rest between sets.
Hammer Strength Pulldowns... the last 3 sets of the above I supersetted with 15 reps on this.
Machine High Rows... 3 sets of 15 slow reps
Lat Pulldown... about 12 sets of 15-10 reps using 5 different grips (wide grip, medium grip, wide hammer, close underhand, close hammer)
Assisted pullups... 1 set to failure
Machine Low Rows... 3 sets on each side for 20-15 reps
Deadlifts on cable row machine... 4 sets of 20-15 reps
Standing bent over cable rows... 3 sets of 15 reps and 4th set to failure with full weight rack (22 reps).
Cable straight arm pushdowns... 3 sets of aprox 20 reps.
Incline Bench Rear Delt Raises... about 5 set of 20-15 reps going up to 22kg db's. Last set was a drop set using 22kg then 10kg db's.
Rear Delt Raise on the Lateral Raise Machine... 6 set of 15-10 reps
One arm rear delt cable pulls... 3 sets on each side for 20-15 reps
Lower back machine extentions... 3 sets of 20-15 reps
Lower back extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps
Back stretches on mat.

I think about 2 hours duration and I felt great. Today I will be training chest, shoulders and tri-ceps at my mates new gym :) 3ml synthetine and syntheselen pre workout plus 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol :)

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
And not to be "that guy", but there's a subforum specifically for member logs.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
On Wed I trained chest, shoulders and tri-ceps in my mates gym. It's the first time I have trained there so all the equipment is new to me. Same exercises but it's always good using new equipment due to the different feel, tension and angles etc. I trained for an hour and nothing too intense but it's good to have a different gym available to me.

Yesterday I trained legs and that was a whole different story. I bought some fatburner tabs and aminos so added them into the equation. Plus 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen and I was ready to go. My workout looked like:

Warm up on stationary bike
Standing Calf Raises in my socks... about 10 sets of 20 to 10 reps going up to full weight rack. I stretched my calves between every set and for the last 3 sets supersetted with bodyweight calf raises.
Calf Extensions... 4 sets of approx 15 reps
Leg Press Calf Press... 8 sets of approx 20-10 reps with partials on the last 2 sets.
Standing Hamstring Curls on Leg Extension Machine... 4 sets of 15 reps for each side.
Lying Leg Curls... about 10 sets of 40 to 10 reps with partials (10-25) on the last 4 sets.
Leg Extensions... 2 sets of 40 and 30 reps
Leg Press... about 15-20 sets of 40 to 8 reps... super intense and various rest pause sets.
Leg Extensions... 3 sets of 20-15 slow reps killling off my legs.
I only ever train legs at this gym and it has 2 great ab machines so I always end with about 5 sets on each machine.
Finished with leg and back stretches on a mat.

I was destroyed after legs and after my post workout meal I ended up going to bed early. Today is an off day and letting my body recovery. I have noticed major improvements in recovery since starting synthetine and syntheselen.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Fuckin A man!!!!! Kickin ass

I will try :D

Very cool log Elvia. This will be fun to follow!

Thanks matey. Please do and comment when you can.

Please tell me you don't have to bathe in that little midget tub bro

Is that a tub? I thought it was a sink.

I can't fit in it. My head touches the ceiling when I stand in it. I pretty much go the gym to get all my showers. I have had a few in there but had to sit down :D We have actually just got the keys to a new apartment so things will be much better. This crappy little apartment is in the best area of Geneva so is still very expensive.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I didn't train over the weekend as my back felt very tight plus I needed the rest. My knees have also starting hurting me but nothing major. I will adjust things in regards to leg training to prevent it becoming a big issue. Life has been busy and stressful recently but all is good. We have the keys to our new apartment so very happy. It's not nice from the outside but much bigger inside and the location is great so I am very happy. It's unfurnished so we have to buy everything for it. On Sat we bought a fridge, oven and bed so the basics are covered.

Most days have been 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen but that will be 6ml of each from today. I planned to start 6ml yesterday but ended up leaving the gym due to my back etc. Synthergine is helping a lot but the adrol has still lowered my appetite slightly... I guess that is a good thing.

Hormones are still 500mg test per week with 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol per day. I will up the dbol to 40mg soon. I have test c and tren e to add in very soon. I probably should have got test p and tren a but the less pinning will suit me. I haven't used test c for ages but my body seems to like it so I picked that. I also got some avar to add in at a later day. I should have got some mast so I will probably order some and start it at a later date. Due to the late addition I will get mast p.

I received some supplements recently. Here is a pic...

535yea.jpg

2 Amino Complex without stimulants and 2 with stimulants (300mg caffeine per 2 scoops). I will be using the standard one throughout the day to give me a steady flow of aminos and keep me hydrated. The other one will be consumed during training to give keep energy levels high and again the steady supply of aminos and hydration. I also got a bag of sticky toffee pudding flavoured whey to go in my morning oats.

I decided to get a standard fat burner just incase I ever need a boost in the day. It was mainly bought for my gf though as she wanted to try something to give her energy and it does just that. I used 2 caps before training legs the other day and I was wired and really focused. NitroExtreme is a pump product which I definitely don't need but just figured I would add it in pre workout. I love HBCD's but they had none (or Vitargo) so I got some dextrose. It's costs next to nothing and figured it's good to have on hand as I have no carb powders. I used 50g the other day in my aminos when I trained legs. I will probably have 50g intra workout every time I train legs. I also added some red fruit powder just for added anti oxidants.

I take a small amount of health supplements and wanted to add a good multi vitamin and some fish oil to the list. Plus coconut oil, cashew butter and almond butter for more good fats in my diet. Quite a lot of my meals recently have been lean protein (usually synthepure) with 1 table spoon of nut butter.

So far today I have had a synthepure shake and 1 tablespoon of cashew butter just after waking. Then later 5 whole eggs with salad and one small piece of baguette. Pre workout will be oats with banana and sticky toffee protein powder mixed in. I will be training chest and back today and supersetting both for every set. My back is still very tight but feels better and I know today will be a good one. Not mentioned this but I have been suffering from severe tinnitus recently and it is better today so a big bonus. For the last 2 weeks I have been near deaf for large parts of the day. Sometimes for the first few hours of a day I have been completely deaf and can't hear my gf talk to me so it's had it's benefits :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
In this log/thread I will be running a syntherol cycle in my chest so I have been given permission to put this thread here by Big A. Synthetek love members running honest and open logs on their products. I will be posting pics throughout and excited to start it very soon. I am also running synthetine/syntheselen for fat loss and health benefits. If you guys decide to run a syntherol log I am sure he will say the same to you too.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My lower back has been so tight today. The dbol and adrol have definitely added to things. I need to watch out for the lower back pumps. When my lower back gets pumped so easily it makes it more sensitive whilst lifting. Today I got to the gym and was in two minds but decided to train back and chest. My lower back felt really bad but the longer I trained the better it become. I ended up having a great training session. Pre workout I dosed 3ml synthetine and syntheselen with 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol. I had a nespresso before leaving and my intra shake consisted of 20G Aminos and 300mg caffeine. I sipped on my intra shake so the caffeine was drank throughout my training session. I like this approach as I had sustained energy throughout and was able to really push it. My training looked like...

Warm up with db's
Machine Hammer Rows supersetted with Machine Presses... 5 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight for each. Ended up with 4 plates a side for each.
Machine Incline Presses supersetted with Hammer Strength Lat Pulldowns... 5 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight for each. For the last 2 sets I added a 3rd superset sitting backwards on the lat pulldown.
Machine Flyes... 6 sets of 20-10 reps going up then down in weight. I couldn't superset these as the gym was very busy at this point.
Machine One Armed Rows... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight and really squeezing and a full stretch on every rep.
Incline Chest Press... 1 set of 40 slow reps.
Lat Pulldown... close overhand grip... 5 sets of 20-10 reps going up in weight. Then I stood up with one foot on seat and done 3 sets of cable lat rows using this machine.
Incline DB Flyes... 3 sets of 15 reps finishing with hold to failure on each set in the fully stretched position.
Floor Presses... 3 sets of 15-10 reps with drop set on final set... 3, 2 and 1 plates.
Back Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps.
Abs and back stretches for about 15 mins
20 mins cardio on exercise bike.

Yes a lot of volume but I love it :)

Today I have ate...

Synthepure with 1 table spoon of cashew butter
5 whole eggs, salad and 1 small piece of baguette
Oats, banana and sticky toffee pudding whey mixed in.
Intra shake with 20g aminos.
Chicken with pasta.
Chicken with some pasta and vegetables.
Turkey, mixed vegetables and 1 spoon of almond butter.

Today I have also drank aminos in water between meals.

I will be buying a new nutribullet soon so will start having a 1-2 synthepure and mixed berry smoothies per day. I don't like not having fruit in my diet and berries are very low carbs and full of anti-oxidants so will be used a lot over the next 2 months. I have 3 fish (2 cod and 1 salmon) in the fridge so will be having those for a change 2moro. I am not a big fan of fish so mainly have chicken and turkey but I like to change things up every so often. Just having 1 tablespoon of the cashew butter is a struggle as it's amazing :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
They cut my internet off because I am moving apartments and they thought I didn't live here anymore. It's been a nightmare trying to get it back on. Something so simple yet they made it impossible. So I have bought a pay as you go internet using an usb stick until the internet is fitted in my new apartment. It only cost me $100 for 20 days :eek:... idiots. I didn't want my log to go to shit though so it was worth it.

Training has been great but I have been overdoing things. I will cut down on training volume a little over the next month. Today is a rest day as I trained legs yesterday. My diet has been good but I have ate out a few times recently. I have had to go to the new apartment for deliveries and the wiring for the internet to be fitted etc. I was there for 5 hours today and there is no fridge or oven so I ate out a few times. Nothing bad but things I didn't plan on having during the contest. I will just be more organized from now on.

I have tigthened up over the last 2 weeks and can already see improvements. I added in tren e 2 nights ago. I only dosed 50mg and will do the same next dosing to make 100mg for the first week. I figured it's best I get it in my system now as it needs time to build up. I can be sensitive to trens effects so I like to gradually up the dose each week. I should have used tren a like usual but I wanted to pin as little as possible. That's the reason I also picked test c too as I didn't want to pin test p everyday. So all my aas will be dosed twice weekly. I pin my synthetek products daily so wanted to keep the aas down.

CJC-DAC was added in last night at 2.5mg and wow it hit me hard. I got really flushed and felt tighteness in my neck etc. That's a great sign so hopefully that only adds to things. I will be dosing it at 5mg per week for most of the competition. I will probably taper the last vial so it lasts about 7 weeks instead of 6 (I have 6x 5mg vials).

On Tuesday I trained shoulders and had planned to train tri-ceps too. However, during training I figured I would train arms the next day instead. I never train arms in their own day so it made a good change. Shoulder training lasted about 1 hour and was very intense and productive. Arms on Wed lasted about 1 1/2 hours and consisted of rotating tri-ceps and bi-ceps and ending with forearms. My arms definitely looked much fuller and better the next day. Yesterday was legs and that lasted 2 1/2 hours. I tried some barbell hack squats for a change and they felt ok but I was worried about my back so kept them light. I did feel them in my quads lots though and stuck to 20-15 rep sets without pushing it too much. The rest of my leg training was moderate in weight but very intense.

I am about to dose 3ml synthetine and syntheselen and eat a meal of chicken and salad. My pre bed meal will be 5 whole eggs with salad or a synthepure shake with almond butter. I am enjoying me new supplements and have a good system in place. 2moro will be chest and bi-ceps and the next day (probably Monday) will be back and tri-ceps. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am on my gf's parents laptop. I was told that usp pen would last 5 days so I topped it up to last 20 days. 3 hours later it goes off stating I had no credit. So it cost me $100 for 3 hours of internet :eek: I got my money back today for the pen but couldn't for the top up. They think someone hacked into my usage as they couldn't understand why it was used up so fast. It's a waste anyway so now I don't have the internet. I am getting a temp one for free from my internet provider as they messed up in the first place. I won't have that until Tuesday or so.

Today was a rest day but still busy. I spent most of it cleaning the new apartment and the fridge was delivered too. We are moving all of our stuff in 2moro so should be living there from then. The next gym day will be Monday and I am looking forward to it. I am still going strong even with all the changes. But it will be good to be in our new place and in a new routine so I can get the best possible results. The new area looks great but I still need to check out (find) the local gym. If it's not good enough I can still travel to my old gym though.

I will now have a balcony so I am going to buy an exercise bike and do morning fasted cardio with synthetine and nespresso :D. That alone should bring about great fat loss results :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I still have no oven so very awkward but things are good. I have been eating out a lot but go with the healhier options and restricted carbs. I am just looking at these 2 weeks as a minor obstacle and once things are sorted it will be smooth sailing :) I still don't have the internet either but using another computer so can post this.

Yesterday I trained calves, back and tri-ceps for approx 2 hours and it felt great. The workout was mainly back and I performed a variety of rows and pulldowns. I managed to get 7 rows with 5 plates a side on hammer rows so my strength is slightly down from a few months ago but still ok. I mainly kept the weight moderate for most movements but for machine rows and pulldowns everything was high but controlled. I was out all day so actually dosed my synthetine and syntheselen post workout for a change. I dosed both before having chicken and rice with an iced tea drink.

I am travelling to the UK for a few days but will be training over there. Unfortunately I can't take any of my synthetek products or aas as I only have hand luggage. Once I am back I will be hitting everything full on and really trying to transform my physique over the 2 months. My next workout should be chest and bi-ceps but I may add in a few machines I don't have over here as I will be in a new gym. Have a good day everyone.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am back from my trip to the UK. Not gonna lie I am nowhere where I want to be. But will be transforming over the last 2 months. Life has been chaotic with lots of changes etc. The oven has still not been delivered so I brought a cooked chicken earlier and been eating that with salad and some nut bread. My diet will be perfect for the next 2 months and I plan to stay here so no travelling or changes so I can stick to a set routine.

I have tren e so I am gonna bump up the dose to 200mg per week and inject it 1/2ml twice weekly. I may even double it to 400mg the week after next due to time remaining etc. I have been using 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol per day but will make sure it is 40mg dbol from now on. I will also bump up my test to 750mg per week but plan to stop that at 3 weeks out.

I am waiting on some synthepure to arrive and I will buy a new nutribullet so I can start my fruit smoothies again. I feel so much healthier when using them and they are a great and easy way to make sure I get my protein and anti-oxidants in. I also want to buy an exercise bike soon for morning cardio too. Literally it is full steam a head now and loads of training and cardio.

Synthetine and syntheselen will be restarted at 6ml each per day from 2moro too. Customs sent my needles back as they are idiots but once I have them I will be starting my syntherol cycle.

One of the first things I done when getting back was have a big sip from my synthergine bottle. This newer bottle tastes different. It tastes finer and more watery than my older bottles. I don't mind the taste as I know all the good it does for my body.

When I trained on Sat it was mainly machines and lots of upper body with calves for 1 hour. I like to make use of machines I don't have here when in the UK. Therefore I concentrated on seated calf raise, machine pullovers, reverse pec deck, wide grip back row (unique feel to it) and cable crossovers.

The day I left when I was packing my suitcase my back decided to go which was annoying. It wasn't majorly bad but it's been sore all weekend so I used ibuprofen to help with the inflammation. I have been doing a lot of back extensions and rope ab crunches so that will be thanks to those. It feels ok now so I know just to be careful in certain positions.

2moro will be legs and I look forward to it. I will include hip and glute work and keep it fast paced and not go overboard with the weight. Pre workout will be 3ml synthetine/syntheselen, 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol. I bought flex magazine to read on the plane and it come with a Warrior pre workout so I will try that 2moro too.

Last edited: