©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test400, tren e, eq cycle dosages

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am just under 2 weeks out from starting my next cycle which would be test 400(2x a week=800mg), tren e(400mg a week and eq(600mg a week(...
This will be my first time trying eq and ive been told by a few different people that eq needs to be ran higher.. from 600-800 for that sweet spot and being its my first go around with eq i figured id start at 600mg..
Would 600mg eq be a good dosage
Will the test 400, tren e and eq at the dosages i have be a good cycle...
This will also be a 20 week cycle ... test and eq for 20 weeks and tren for 16
Let me know how this sounds guys

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Dude, I think every thread you start is about this cycle that keeps changing and seems to never start. Pick one and run with it..

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Most are pretty close to the same thing, but always like to try a new compound in each cycle..

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I have no problem growing on any of the gear.. i just wanted to make sure my eq dosage was ok being my first time taking it.. i usually run 500 test and 400 tren but upped it to 800 test this time with 400 tren... 400 tren just seems to be my sweet spot

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I have no problem growing on any of the gear.. i just wanted to make sure my eq dosage was ok being my first time taking it.. i usually run 500 test and 400 tren but upped it to 800 test this time with 400 tren... 400 tren just seems to be my sweet spot

If you've never used eq before why would you use it with tren? Wouldn't you rather try it solo with test to see how it goes. Oh and eq and tren will probably but your BP in the 170's and your iron count 19-20.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I just heard it was a great combo... my usual cycle is test and tren but i read a few different times eq will push it a little farther, and will help with tren cough when taken at the same time.. it should also help with my cardio since tren usually makes it difficult to do.. but since i speed skate in my training it would help me get more cardio in... am i right

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I just heard it was a great combo... my usual cycle is test and tren but i read a few different times eq will push it a little farther, and will help with tren cough when taken at the same time.. it should also help with my cardio since tren usually makes it difficult to do.. but since i speed skate in my training it would help me get more cardio in... am i right
No, eq won't help your cardio output. You'll still be huffing and puffing from the tren

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
EQ won't help your cardio with Tren. It's an allergic reaction. You need to use a allergy medicine like Nasacort or Flonase.

And like Pheonix said, EQ and Tren will have your blood pressure sky high if you're not careful. I honestly don't see much point in that combination. If you're cutting, add Anavar to the Test and Tren. If you're bulking, Dbol or Anadrol. Maybe add some Masteron to the Tren.

If you're trying EQ for the first time, it makes more sense to use it with Test alone that way you see how your body responds to it and can learn what you can expect from it.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Ok that much tren e would kill me...no sleep, temper etc...now as for eq, I've said it before & I'll say it again there's 2 ways to run it...average/moderate results & 1200+ where results are daily(example test 300/eq 1200)...eq high & as a base is amazing otherwise forget about it