©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Is there a way for a computer idiot, and I do mean idiot, like myself to start a thread or post and somehow save it so I can complete it later? Honestly I type super super slow and I'd like to post my progress with a new cycle in the members log but in order for me to do it right it would take me like 30 minutes to complete. So a couple sessions would be great if its possible. If not its no biggie I'll just have to post a generic version. Any help would be appreciated....AR....

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Only the vb4 and up has the auto-save option on posts/threads.

If you are looking to type out a post/thread and are needing time before completing, I would suggest using your email. Type the post/thread into a new email to yourself and save the draft. This way you can continue the draft and once ready can copy into a post/thread.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You could also type it as a word document on your computer, or in the notepad app if you're on your phone. Then just copy and paste it onto the forum.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Type it up on note pad. When your finished. Copy and paste it to a post. That simple

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk