©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 199 - Sat June 4th - Rockhold vs Bisbing 2 (Formerly Weidman 2)

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
There are some great fights on here! BJ Penn is making his return...I don't know why he's coming out of retirement...not a good idea to me.

- Luke Rockhold (C) vs Chris Weidman
- Dominic Cruz vs Uriah Faber
- Dustin Poirier vs Bobby Green
- BJ Penn vs Dennis Siver

Attachments

• UFC 199 - Sat Jun 4th - Rockhold vs Weidman 2.JPG
    UFC 199 - Sat Jun 4th - Rockhold vs Weidman 2.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The newest lineup!

This Saturday is UFC 199! Some good fights are happening!!

To put it bluntly, I think Rockhold is going to kick the shit out of Bisbing. I think after this, Michael needs to concentrate on his analyst duties for FSP1.

I hate to see Henderson taking on Lombard...I think Lombard will KO him within the first minute of round one. Dan ALWAYS has a punchers chance but I think it's a bad match up for him! Time to call it a career...no shame there either! Dan's a legit bad ass and has the career to prove it!! My favorite knockout was when he KO'd Bisbing...that was a MONSTER KO!!

Faber vs Cruz should be a war! It's hard to bet against Cruz...I think he'll pull out the win unless Faber comes with a different style...one similar to Cruz and Dillashaw but I doubt that will happen. Faber is another one that has had a phenomenal career but I don't think he'll ever challenge for a title again after this. I think he should concentrate on his school and call it a career. His two year eight month reign as the WEC Featherweight Champ is equal to holding a UFC title since the UFC didn't have a featherweight division at that time...WEC was the cream of the crop for that division!

Holloway and Lamas should be a war. I think Holloway takes it.

Poirier vs Green is a dangerous fight! I like Poirier but I think he needs to be careful around Green. Hopefully Dustin fights a smart fight!

Clay Guida tops the prelims versus Brian Ortega. Clay is always entertaining. Ortega is a legit up and comer...should be a good fight!

BJ Penn vs Dennis Siver has since been removed...I think Penn should stay retired personally but what do I know? LOL!

Attachments

• UFC 199 - Rockhold vs Bisbing 2.JPG
    UFC 199 - Rockhold vs Bisbing 2.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**spoiler alert**spoiler alert**spoiler alert**

**SPOILER ALERT**

Boy was I wrong!

Dan Henderson KO'd Hector Lombard in the 2nd round! I thought Hector had the advantage...way to go Hendo!!

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**spoiler alert**spoiler alert**spoiler alert**

**SPOILER ALERT AND SHOCKER ALERT**

Wrong again!

Michael Bisbing just KO'd Luke Rockhold in round 1 to win the title!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
No kidding? Bisbing KO Rockwell?
I would have never seen it going like that.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
**SPOILER ALERT**

Boy was I wrong!

Dan Henderson KO'd Hector Lombard in the 2nd round! I thought Hector had the advantage...way to go Hendo!!

Nice! Hector is a tough opponent.
Hendo must still have a little in the tank.
I always like watching his fights.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Shit, I can't stand Bisbing! Hated him since the Ultimate Fighter. Hope his reign is very short, arrogant prick!

It will be. If I remember rite he is a great boxer but pretty weak ground game.
He gets man handled by the stronger guys.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Highlights I just watched Rockhold was coming In with his hands down and chin up.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I can't believe this, what an upset!

I can't stand Bisping, his mouth will be in overdrive now for awhile until somebody shuts him up:(

Rockhold's biggest achille is him coming in cocky and overconfident, just like he did with Vitor and got KO'd.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
AKA, the camp where Rockhold, Cormier and Velazquez are out of had a chance to hold three titles...middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight.

- DC still has the light heavy title for now...fights Jones in July.
- Rockhold had the middleweight title
- Cain had to pull out of the Werdum rematch a while back for the heavyweight title.

Now if Jones beats DC, they'll have none.