©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Adapt Cycles Personally

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Wanting to try some new stuff with personal goals in mind; keeping decent distance from hair loss promoting gear while sacrificing what's needed to keep growing.

31 yrs old
6ft
250lbs
15% BF

History
Wks1-10: Andropen 500mgs

Wks 1-10 SuperTest 900mgs
1-4 D-bol 40mg Ed

Wks 1-10 Test-E 500mg
1-4 Dbol 50mg Ed

Wks 1-10 Sust 750mgs
1-4 Dbol 30mg Ed

Wks 1-12Test-E 700mg
1-10 Deca 400mg
1-4 Dbol 30mg

Wks 1-15 Test-C 750mg
1-12 EQ 400
1-4 Adrol 50mg

Wks 1-17 Sust 500mg
1-4 Adrol 50mg

Wks 1-15 Test C 750mg
1-12 Deca 400mg
1-4 Adrol 100mg

Wks 1-15 Test C 750mg
1-12 Deca 600mg
1-4 Dbol 75mg

Eyes on Possibly bumping Test up to 1g as my base, except when I try Tren, while looking to try EQ first time in future, switching to T-Bol for kick offs and Anavar at some point to end a cycle.

Thinking instead of staying with dbol, harder on DHT, why not try Tbol, and Anavar just seems necessary to test on a cutting cycle when time comes.

Open for discussion, advice, etc. educating outside research with you all as always.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Anavar is a perfect cutting compound. There was a medical study done that showed it actually burns belly fat. Plus it helps keep strength up when cutting calories, and it's really safe as far as orals go. Only problem is it can crash lipids when used for extended periods.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Anavar is a perfect cutting compound. There was a medical study done that showed it actually burns belly fat. Plus it helps keep strength up when cutting calories, and it's really safe as far as orals go. Only problem is it can crash lipids when used for extended periods.

Thanks! I've heard and read all the same. When I finally use cutting agent it will be Anavar, due to Winstrol sides bad on hair and Anavar seems to trump it in all categories. Either at end of Tren when I'm ready for that step, or possibly end of a EQ/Test cycle of Baird gives good response on running EQ as a next step up in cycles.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
For my money, low Test, higher Tren, Masteron and Anavar is a great cutting cycle. Just enough Test to keep everything functioning well (125-150mg/wk), as much Tren as I can handle (100-150mg/day), 400-600 mg Masteron/wk to help keep E2 in check and add some steady mass gains, and Anavar for fat burning and strength.

Although, Masteron might not be a great option for you. I think it's supposed to be hard on the hairline? I don't have hair issues, so I don't pay attention to that part of the profiles.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
For my money, low Test, higher Tren, Masteron and Anavar is a great cutting cycle. Just enough Test to keep everything functioning well (125-150mg/wk), as much Tren as I can handle (100-150mg/day), 400-600 mg Masteron/wk to help keep E2 in check and add some steady mass gains, and Anavar for fat burning and strength.

Although, Masteron might not be a great option for you. I think it's supposed to be hard on the hairline? I don't have hair issues, so I don't pay attention to that part of the profiles.

Yeah, iver read Mast is bad on hairline so id rather dodge it. I'll have to deal with the staples of gearing, Test, and probably Tren at some point and accept their sides . But ball other compounds I'd rather take the safer route on hair loss and sides. I don't compete not want to do nothing is a must for me to point where i gotta quicken the hairline:loss phase for specific gear.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
What's a next step up in line with staying away from high Androgen gear, but in line with goals of getting bigger and leaner cycle for cycle? Maybe a Test/EQ kicked off with Tbol and ended with Anavar? Ideas and thoughts?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Odd that Tren doesn't bother your hair. For most guys Tren causes massive shedding.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Odd that Tren doesn't bother your hair. For most guys Tren causes massive shedding.

I've never tried Tren, that's why I showed my past cycles..but yes it's known to shed hair, just as high dosage of Test. That's why I said those two compounds are probabaly a must in my future, so I'll accept I can't dodge them (at least test).

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I've never tried Tren, that's why I showed my past cycles..but yes it's known to shed hair, just as high dosage of Test. That's why I said those two compounds are probabaly a must in my future, so I'll accept I can't dodge them (at least test).

I think shearing hair is individual genetics, I run tren really high ,I'm early 40s and don't shead on it at all. Don't get me wrong the hair has thinned some with age but never issues with gear.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have one of those big ass bald spots in the back of my head now from this year's stress
I have never really had problems with hair loss on juice.
Just stress

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
The hair loss/thinning is genetic. But can be advanced in time or "kickstarted" with certain compounds. I'm just looking to dodge those compounds but keep stepping cycles up. I've Test/Deca myself out..lol.

So what's next step with mass still in mind..test/EQ and Anavar at the end? I hear Tren can still put bulk on but it's obviously more popular on the Cut/Hardening advantages.

Or maybe Testt/Tren/ 3rd compound outside of Mast that will promote the mass gains still?