©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This f**king acne!

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I apologize in advance for all the newb questions. I have some serious acne going on and am looking for some suggestions to clear this shit up. I'll take any suggestions at this point including voodoo and witch doctors if it will help. I'm going to be spending some time with some of my wife's family in August. They're great folks but are total squares, they're also not stupid and are going to know the second I take my shirt off that I'm on gear (they suspect as much already). I tried posting a pic of my back but It kept saying upload failed? Believe me, the shit is bad, like pepperoni pizza bad.

I know some of my current breakout is because I got sloppy with my shot schedule while coasting. Since I'm going to be starting a blast in 10 days with some pretty serious androgenic stuff I was hoping I could get some info. As soon as I start the blast I'm going to an every day shot schedule in the hopes that will help.

What I've tried so far:

Salycilate soaps - useless
Benzoyl peroxide - useless (I swear it makes the acne worse)
Pantothenic acid - Used to work like a champ. Now I'm taking 15 grams a day and it isn't really cutting it anymore.
Showering 2-4 times a day - doesn't seem to really help.
Changing linens frequently - doesn't seem to do much.

Antibiotics are out because I have ulcerative colitis.

Accutane isn't really an option because I seem to have a pussy of a liver that can't handle stress so well (years of alcoholism/drug addiction probably coming back to haunt me).

What I am going to try:

Tanning twice a week (I'm a pasty ass white dude so I'm kind of scared of burning).
Showering with dawn dish soap.
I've heard good things about zinc and evening primrose.

If anyone has some magical concoction or any ideas or help, I would really appreciate it.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Switch esters? I never thought of that. That kind of sucks because I'm sitting on a bunch of test e right now.

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
If you haven't tried dropping carbs to under 50g a day, might be worth it. Worked for me in the past

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I would maybe try a different anti estrogen if nothing else is working. Maybe try some aromasin, if you haven't already. Just a shot in the dark, since nothing else seems to be working.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Thanks for the info about the ai. Luckily I have aromasin on hand. I just didn't want to start using it until I finished up the adex that I have. I'm gonna start using it at the dose you suggested. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll start to clear up.

GottaGain

Mar 12, 2015
I have some serious acne going on and am looking for some suggestions to clear this shit up. I'll take any suggestions at this point including voodoo and witch doctors if it will help.

This gave me a laugh then made me think of witch hazel. Might be something worth trying.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
If the ideas that others have posted don't solve the problem, I think Accutane might be the way to go for you...talk to your doctor. Before starting it, I would get some Synthergine, NAC, TUDCA, etc and get that liver to a much healthier place! The doctor will monitor your liver function while you're on Accutane.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I thought about going the accutane route. My acne is so bad that it is definitely accutane worthy, but it bugs the shit out of me to think I would have to throw another drug into the mix.

Thankfully, right now my liver is fine. I just got labs done and my LFT's were great. Unfortunately, my PCP is not very cool with me being on gear. She made a it a point to say that my test levels were way to high and I need to stop taking test because it is bad for my heart, lol. So I don't see her being to cool with prescribing accutane, I also don't see my wife being too cool with it either.

The verdict is still out on whether the aromasin will help. It is definitely stronger than adex because within a week of taking it I crashed my estro to the point where my dick wouldn't work and I was getting bad anxiety. Although the acne did seem to be clearing a bit before the crash. My estradiol was 5 when I got labs done last week, so now I have to slowly let it build back up while adjusting the aromasin accordingly. I started running test/deca/dbol about 2 weeks ago so the estro should build back up pretty quickly.

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
Hey whats up Pitshack I know this is a super old thread. The reason Im commenting is it can take a year/years for some people to improve their skin.

I'm about to start a new thread on everything I've tried up and researched up to this point. Is there anything you've tried that made a notable difference for you?

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
The thing that made the most notable difference for me was switching from arimidex to aromasin and injecting every other day, although the aromasin played the biggest part. After a few months of doing this I barely had any acne at all, just a shit ton of scars.

Of course when I start a blast or come off of one there is an increase in acne but nothing like it was. I'm actually only injecting twice a week now because I'm cruising, the acne is worse but still nothing compared to what it was. It was really bad dude!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Have you tried tea tree oil? Works well for me. Usually dries acne up overnight.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Didn't read this whole thread but the title made me think back...Man I use to get major acne running the old Mex pharma stuff...Shit use to make my skin stink to no end and the acne hurt like a muthafucker!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I had the worse from deca and Eq...go figure. I never had it that bad though. Also, as the years progressed, I don't know if my body just got accustomed to having AAS/hormone levels upward, but I hardly ever get acne these days...for a long time. I do get an occasional zit here and there, but not like when I first started things.

Eating less carbs and higher protein helped me as well.

I did notice that I would break out most when I shifted from low carbs to high carbs (i.e. refeeds). Many years back, when I would do CKD eating plans (ie Bodyopus et al), I would clear up during the week while in a low carb state, then I would seem to break out over the weekend when I jammed carbs back in for the reefed. The same thing happens to a degree with other similar plans.

If I do a lyle McDonald PSMF type plan (protein only or something similar), I clear up and my skin gets dry, until carbs are reintroduced.

That said, I don't hardly break out at all anymore, and in years prior, I only had a few bouts where it was bad. That said x2, I also have not used high doses of AAS in many years either, and I've been mostly off...with a lot of eating like shit too:D

Anyway, thanks for the updates:)

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
The only thing to make a noticable difference for me was accutane. 40mg per day and it was gone in 1 month.