©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Few questions

Daddy-o

Apr 7, 2016
So I'm 47 yrs old. Hadn't been to dr in forever. Wife hounding me so I gave in for checkup. I felt like my test level was probably low. Took all the online quizzes and they all said I was low. I attributed symptoms on my lifestyle. Work 12 hr night shifts. Stress. Kids. Normal things that we deal with.Talked to the Dr about symptoms and she had labs done. They didn't look that bad but she thought I could benefit from weekly testosterone injections. Told me to give it a try. She wanted to get my test level up to around 900. She put me on 100mg q weekly of test cyponate. She also added weekly injections of trilicity to help me with some of the belly weight. I don't go back until August for next appt with labs. I have been lifting again for over a hr. I would like to do a run of testosterone. My question is how long will it take me to get back to pre cycle levels. Would like to be at my normal when I go back? Do I have time for a cycle? I really don't want to piss the Dr off. She's been good to me. Insurance pays for all but copay at office and she got the insurance to pay for most of the testosterone cyponate. Only cost me 10 dollars q month for it. I dont plan on pct, I was just gonna go back to my 100mg q weekly.

My pre trt labs

test level 489
Free Test 5.82
Dehydroepiandrosterone 342
Estradiol 28.2
Human sex hormone binding globulin 73
Insulin-like Growth factor 1 67

thanks in advance

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I normally stop 3-4 weeks before labs. I will skip one week injections then 2-3 weeks at script levels. Never had a problem. Depending on when in august you have time. But personally. I would wait until after. Then you can do a solid blast run for 12-16 weeks.

Also if your just not starting back in I would suggest don't blast until you stop growing. Get a good foundation firts.

What are your goals and what is your diet like.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Daddy-O you got a great thing going there with your doc. I agree with Chaotic, I would stop 3-4 weeks out. Not sure how much higher you are planning to go with your test levels but I always stopped a month out with Test-E or Test-C.

And I like what Chaotoc said about the timing too if you want to do a longer run.

At 47 and bloods at 900, you are going to make great progress tho and look great. Factor in diet and BAM!