©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just got back from New Orleans...

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Spent a week vacationing in the Vieux Carré...I dont think I ever stopped drinking and eating for 6 days and never slept...boy, did I fuck up my diet and workout regimen...lol

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
It happens lol....sometimes you need to do that to keep your sanity when your on a diet

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
A good vacation can make the rest of your life better. Nothing wrong with indulging and having fun.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I say good for you MC. Not like you do this often. I say live your life on occasion! Plenty of time to get back to business.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Hey, I think that's great. You need these things in life...too many things more important than the gym/training...

I'm sure you'll be back at it in no time...

-s

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Glad you had fun man. Work to live, don't live to work. Headed to Orange Beach AL in June...can't wait!

Hawk

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Now you see my struggle. It's not always easy to keep a good diet when you around cajun food 24/7. I'm still in Utah and maybe I should move here. I haven't found any good food here yet

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
For me, a week of not giving a shit, drinking and vacationing is a necessity to keep my sanity. I only do this once a year, twice if I can afford it...and it always does me good. I think we all need that sometimes. When you spend %95 of the year working your ass off, sticking to a diet, putting in hours and hours every week at the gym...you get burnt out and just need a short break from it all. I'm always disgusted how I look after a week off and partying, but it comes right back in another week.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Now you see my struggle. It's not always easy to keep a good diet when you around cajun food 24/7. I'm still in Utah and maybe I should move here. I haven't found any good food here yet

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Maybe that's the key to finally getting shredded.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Stress is IMO the worst thing that someone can have or keep over a period of time. Almost everything you can think of that's bad can usually be linked to stress. Disease, fatigue, poor physical and mental health, you name it stress is usually somewhere in there. You gotta make time to do whatever it is you enjoy. Whether its partying for six days or sitting under a tree reading books for hours. My wife and I are hoping to hit Vegas this year just to get away and enjoy each other. And believe me, Fuck the diet, Fuck work, Fuck people, I'm not giving a shit about anything. GOOD JOB MC....AR....

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Stress is IMO the worst thing that someone can have or keep over a period of time. Almost everything you can think of that's bad can usually be linked to stress. Disease, fatigue, poor physical and mental health, you name it stress is usually somewhere in there. You gotta make time to do whatever it is you enjoy. Whether its partying for six days or sitting under a tree reading books for hours. My wife and I are hoping to hit Vegas this year just to get away and enjoy each other. And believe me, Fuck the diet, Fuck work, Fuck people, I'm not giving a shit about anything. GOOD JOB MC....AR....

You got that right AR. Stress is a killer. More than we give it credit for. It affects the entire body and your health in a detrimental way. I'm a firm believer in that.