©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Member Logs

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
AR15 You will need to start up your log again in the member log section
We are waiting
Let's go man - I an't getting no younger.

Did you start yet?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
aon1 - I just pm-ed you

I have to go to members log to check out AR'S nw abs improved log - think he has had enough time

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
OK guys, I edited AR's log and put it out the members log section. Please respect our sponsors and refrain from mentioning the supplier.

You will need to start up your log again in the member log section
We are waiting
Let's go man - I an't getting no younger.

Did you start yet?

/////////

aon1 - I just pm-ed you
Imporium is fine
I have to go to members log to check out AR'S nw abs improved log - think he has had enough time

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
So sorry -
I should have known better
I didn't relive I did that- I would edit it out but it's been to long
Won't do that one again

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Thanks for putting that up magnus
How slow he says he types -that would take him days to log
By the way
Cool log AR

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
OK guys, I edited AR's log and put it out the members log section. Please respect our sponsors and refrain from mentioning the supplier.

Not a problem
I need to start a real log instead of a gear review to keep me on track I'll keep the supplier review out of it

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Not a problem
I need to start a real log instead of a gear review to keep me on track I'll keep the supplier review out of it

I believe this is the best way to do the logs from now on.

Even if a sponsor asks a member to review and log the products they can always place a link to their log in the sponsor's forum and then run the log in the Members Log forum without sponsor specifics.

This way if for any reason the sponsors is removed from here the log is not lost or needing to be edited by one of the Mods.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Bump this below for future logs placed in the Members Log Forum:

I believe this is the best way to do the logs from now on.

Even if a sponsor asks a member to review and log the products they can always place a link to their log in the sponsor's forum and then run the log in the Members Log forum without sponsor specifics.

This way if for any reason the sponsors is removed from here the log is not lost or needing to be edited by one of the Mods.