©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Skipped yesterday and just took an extra rest day just felt I needed it......It was a good choice felt really good today got a good workout with minimal exercises...Only exception was my knee again this is the second time recently I had to burn out my legs on the machines with minimal big lifts....I think it's time for good wraps and may have to get some deca....Had no intention of ever running deca this run or any other for that matter because how well I like npp but I'm pretty sure my right knee has just put in to many endless hours on the road...

7 sets db hammer curls hit new pb
8 sets reverse grip rope handle pulldowns
6 sets high cable curls to back of head
6 sets rope handle face pulls twisted grip
7 sets db Rear delts
6 sets dB side lats
8 sets leg extensions
8 sets seated leg curls
10 sets calve press
2 sets leg press

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
6 sets hammer curls
6 sets machine tri pushdowns
6 sets reverse ez bar curls
6 sets tri push backs
2 sets tri over head extensions (just wasn't there)
6 sets dB side delts
6 sets cable rear delts
6 sets high pull curls to back of head
6 sets rope pushdowns
8 sets calve press

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
How do the knees feels? Sharp pains, just give out, etc? What about just getting them checked out with an xray to see if there is any bone spurs, calcium build up or arthritis?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
How do the knees feels? Sharp pains, just give out, etc? What about just getting them checked out with an xray to see if there is any bone spurs, calcium build up or arthritis?

Mainly just pain in the joint below the cap toward to front . Right knee always seems to be the culprit worse than left. I feel it pretty good doing extensions to but can adjust reps,weight,and squeeze to make them work but squats is just no..Trying to lunge squat in the smith is fuck no.....I'm guessing dropping test is contributing because last night I felt my elbow a little and I really don't get much elbow pain ever.

I think I'm going to try deca and stick to leg presses and we have a squat plate machine that I can control the lifts alot better with and take it from there. I really don't want the doc bills unless it comes to that.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Could just be something like shin splits, where the muscle fibers are detaching from the fascia or bone. Too strong for your own good sorta thing maybe. Just keep an eye on kt and dont push to hard where you end up fucking something major up.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm pretty sure after today it's a combination of age and running my adex to long after dropping the test because today I'm feeling the crashed estro.....My intent with tapering the ai was to avoid rebound after running it for years now but I'm thinking it's gotta go completely or at least spread way out and Deca...I've also discovered my training window is 3-4 weeks then has to be at least adjusted think I'll switch to week or so reps week or so heavy or a mix we'll see....

6 sets incline dB
6 sets chest press
6 sets machine fly's
6 sets declines
6 sets mil press
6 sets hammer curls
8 sets rope pushdowns
5 sets low cable trap pulls

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Back day was really low drive...Wasn't really an energy issue as much as.drive ...

6 sets lat pulldowns
6 sets seated hammer block rows
6 sets high pulley standing row to gut
6 sets low pulley standing row to gut
Seated calves 120 reps total

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Had to put a little test back in my run... almost instant difference.....I wasn't having any sex drive issues or energy issues really but mental focus was all but gone , joints felt like I needed a wheel chair and motivation was shit.....test just affects so many things besides what we champion it for....Really drives home I'm on for life..

Slin starts this week going run it for about a week and see where I'm at with it and the other doses..I was pretty leary of slin but at this point I'm looking forward to it .....It should be a big difference the more I read on it...

8 sets leg press
8 sets calve presses
6 sets leg extensions
6 sets seated leg curls

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Keep updating, share the slin protocol. I want to see the difference from before and after use.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Keep updating, share the slin protocol. I want to see the difference from before and after use.

Absolutely this is my first go with slin so should make a big difference...Starting tommorow ...Would have started today but wanted the wife home the whole first day just in case I react or whatever...She's had experience with diabetes in here close family so pretty sure she can pull me back if I fuck up...Tommorow will be 2-3 iu fasted mixed with hgh upon waking,light cardio, just to see if I react poorly ect...Then going to run it pre workout at a decent dose to match my food that way I have someone here to test the waters so to speak with both ways I'm going to run it.

Hit a couple rest days and switching to a 3 day split for awhile...If the slin and growth go well I'm going to bump calories .

All were 6-7 sets today except a few cable hit 8-10 sets

dB incline center chest
Incline plate machine
High pulley cable flys
High pulley cable declines
Twisted grip hammer block tri pushdowns
Rope pulldowns
dB w fly's
dB rear delts
dB side delts
dB front delts
Seated calves

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
What a log just read every page lol.

Would you consider slin multiple times a day to really pack that size on?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
What a log just read every page lol.

Would you consider slin multiple times a day to really pack that size on?

If slin would be beneficial ran multiple times a day or not is entirely dependent on the person running it and how they run it.I gain weight easy if I just ran it several times a day it would make me fat as fuck. But on the other hand I'm running 3-4 times a day on certain days now and if I could afford enough HGH to go with it id be running it 6-7 times a day and Heath would look like my bitch lol....

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Well today ended up being first day of slin....Did 3 iu with 6 units of HGH fasted noticed odd taste first peak and second...No hypo but had a not really queasy but pre queasy feeling at both peak times. I shouldn't have felt anything on that amount but I felt different .

Then pre workout o hell the pump was enough I hit arms and will have to finish with back tonight. I ended up running 10 iu slin with the other 4 units of growth I had left. Again I tasted it at peak. And the working pump was crazy .No need for preworkout ever again. I ended up running 5 grams of carbs per iu plus protein powder for first shake then nothing till second peak. Worked perfectly only real noticed issue was the odd taste and got the prequeasy feeling again especially when lifting heavy but think I'll stick to the 5 grams of carbs except maybe on legs...

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ran a little different today I ran 3 iu with 5 units upon waking fasted and hit feeders fasted while cooking breakfast this worked well then after this cleared I ran 5 iu with 5 units this worked fine but I changed my carbs at the end of this and shot 10 iu for my pre work out I tried to get a little more complicated with the pre shake and had pretty good bloat coming on during legs ......workout still decent but second peak post work meal I was miserably bloated, so probably sticking to the sugars for the workouts. I feel the way I ran yesterday the pump was easier also....yesterday I looked at a weight and got a pump....Today was still a great pump but it came from reps and squeeze...

For the workout not really sure how many sets started at 20 reps and hit sets until I had to drop weight , hit this til I was down to 6-8 reps for all worked really well kept it to a few exercises it tore the legs down .

Leg press
Seated leg curls
Leg extensions
Seated calves

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Another thing I noticed with legs today my knees and joints in general felt better than they have in a very long time...As I was dropping the reps and bumping weight I never felt it in my knees even once...Not sure if it's the slin pushing water in or what but only change as of late is the growth and slin and I don't think it's been long enough for the growth to do anything to my knees so I'm thinking it's the slin...

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Rest day yesterday so just ran 5iu with 5 units growth morning....Think that's the spot because my upper body keeps a pump there most of the day....Ran the same this morning with same pump....Going to try 15 iu preworkout today and see how much difference there is from 10 iu....As far as any changes I've put on 7 pounds since first shot....No noticable fat but some water for sure. Changed gear to 1050 primo/1050 tren planning to start orals within the next couple weeks ...To be honest I'll be glad when September gets here so I can take a good break ....I'm sick of running on and off and this thing's gonna get pretty out there by September....But whatever it fuckn takes

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ran all sets at 20 reps to start for a couple and just bumping up weight and dropping reps til 6-8 reps again think I'll run these a bit for the change up .Only exception was flat dB and flat chest press just wasn't feeling them today I think I got a couple heavy sets of dB and 3-4 mod sets of chest press and realized it wasn't happening..
Machine tri presses
Incline dB press
Flat dB press
Incline dB center chest
Tricept dB push backs
Chest press
Machine fly's
High cable fly's
Cable pullovers
Rope pulldowns
Mill presses

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit back last night ..Still running 5iu/5 units mornings ...Late work out so no slin...Stayed with the 20 down to 6-8 reps for everything except hammers and shrugs

Hammer curls
Wide lat pulldowns
Hammer block pulldowns
Wide seated row
One arm seated row
Heavy bar shrugs
Machine side delts
dB rear delts
Cable curls
Rope face pulls
Back extensions

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Slin still going fine but I swear it fucks with the mirror...Lol ...One day I'll look like I'm getting leaner and heavier then other time I think I'm going the other way...Still haven't went above 20iu for the day ....not really sure I need to will see where it goes...

Cable side delts
dB side delts
dB rear delts
One arm reverse rope handle pulldowns
Rope pulldowns
Leg extensions
Seated leg curls
Calve presses
Leg press