©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Win and test cycle

zMitch322

Apr 23, 2016
Planning my first cycle and want to cut away some fat. I want to run a Stanzolol and test cycle but I'm not sure what Test would be good to stack with Stanzolol.. I want to see results quick. How much should I take weekly? Thanks.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Welcome to the board, get to researching in the correct part of the forum. Share stats and some of us might throw our opinions in.

Sust 250 alone for 8-12 weeks would be ideal for a beginner. Winstrol is for athletes looking for strength gains and bodybuilders under 8% bf to get a grainy dried out look for competition.

Look into diet first and get a good base unless you have already; but it sounds like you dont know anything about the compounds and their application. Really do some research first.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Planning my first cycle and want to cut away some fat. I want to run a Stanzolol and test cycle but I'm not sure what Test would be good to stack with Stanzolol.. I want to see results quick. How much should I take weekly? Thanks.

I want quick results, too. If you figure out how to get them, let us all know. After years of doing this shit, I still haven't figured out how.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Diet, cardio, and more Diet. I know that's not the answer your looking for but remember your first cycle is probably gonna be one of your best. Don't ruin it by jumping into it without getting 100% ready first....AR....

lunasal

May 23, 2016
Winstrol, Trenbolone, and Anavar are good at helping cut fat, but you have to dose them very carefully

Amber1994

Jun 23, 2016
they are all help cut fat,but if u have the right recipies.Get right recipies u can see the result quickly.and are u sure whether the products have high quality.

Richard King

Jun 30, 2016
testosterone base. 750mg/week is plenty. in addition, your diet and trian are important. The muscle will not begin to recover until the nervous system is recovered. It takes roughly 24hours for the nervous system to recover from a workout. Only then will the muscle begin to recover and grow. So, you should never train 2 days in a row. Even if you train
different bodyparts, you still use the same nervous system.

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Wow guys really this guy needs to give stats before offering any help. And for those tellin him tren and var cut fat. Not true guys. Steroids are not fat burners but they do promote fat loss. First thing is first bro give some stats age weight height years training example of diet ect if you want help we need the info to help u out. But do yourself a favor read all the stickies and research everything if you have to ask easy questions like what to take for a first cycle, how long, what dose you are not ready to cycle. Not trying to be harsh but your thread spells out newbie person that has not researched a single thing.

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
And king not trying to bash you bro but what are you talking about don't train 2 days in a row

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Lmfao bringing a dead thread back to life King. @ big_rich fell for the trap lol. Dont think the OP came back on the board since asking.