©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Mod

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Nice to have another good mod here. Congrats.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Excellent! Congrats BIO!!!!

Hey since *Bio* gets to be a mod can I get a new cool title under my name like maybe "Super Genius"? Or how about Anasci AAS Guru? , Super Sex Machine, Judo God, Bad Ass Mother Fucker? I personally prefer the Super Genius but any of these will do:)....AR....:headbang:

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Excellent! Congrats BIO!!!!

Hey since *Bio* gets to be a mod can I get a new cool title under my name like maybe "Super Genius"? Or how about Anasci AAS Guru? , Super Sex Machine, Judo God, Bad Ass Mother Fucker? I personally prefer the Super Genius but any of these will do:)....AR....:headbang:
How about I change your avi to this
6cf9a953b12273fae389b21e057273cb.jpg

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
LMFAO!!!! Not really what I had in mind but you did make my day. Thanks Magnus. So how about maybe a couple extra stars? Or maybe like Super Member? Come on you stingy pricks!!!! Lol Cant I have something to make me feel loved and important?....AR....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Although I must admit I'm kinda jealous of the monkey in a way....AR....

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Although I must admit I'm kinda jealous of the monkey in a way....AR....

Squatster and AR are driving down the road and notice a dog linking his nuts. Squatster says "don't you wish you could do that AR?" AR replies " Yea, but don't you think he'd bite me?" :eek:

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Thanks guys! It's truly an honor to be a MOD here!! I love AnaSci and there are a lot of great people on this board...there's an incredible knowledge base here!

Now we just need to get all the members to post a little more and get some of the 50,000 guests that are viewing to join up!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
True. It's been really slow around here lately. And a lot of the new posters are just getting an answer to one question, and then they're out.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
That reminds me...anybody hear from Phoe or Sandpig? There were a couple others too that just flat out disappeared. Went from posting daily to gone.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
There are a lot of MIA right now
I've been going on other boards looking for them but can't find them there either

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
That reminds me...anybody hear from Phoe or Sandpig? There were a couple others too that just flat out disappeared. Went from posting daily to gone.

Phoe got himself in trouble for some stupid shit from what I heard...Sandpig is probably helping Jay with his supp line like he was before?!