AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor to announce billion dollar mega-fight
Old
  (#1)
Jig
AnaSCI VIP

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor to announce billion dollar mega-fight - 05-06-2016, 02:12 PM

According to Sun Sport it is in the works. They have been teasing each for some...it would be great to actually see them scrap.

Sun Sport source says:

“It was agreed in principle on May 2, but Floyd wouldn’t reveal the identity of his opponent until last night when he told friends he’ll be fighting Conor.”

It is said that McGregor is going to have to settle for a $10.1 million dollar payday while ‘Money’ cashes in for $144.8 million.

Old
  (#2)
Magnus82
Banned

05-06-2016, 03:12 PM

I seen this. Is McGregor off his rocker. Dropping 25lbs to fight Floyd Mayweather?!?! I don't see this happening, but if it does I think McGregor is going to get throttled

Old
  (#3)
AR-15

05-06-2016, 04:43 PM

Is it strictly a boxing match? If so who the fuck would even pay to see that? How could they even come up with purse numbers like that?. They might get some and I do mean some interest in an MMA event but still who the fuck would pay to see that either. Shit like this pisses me off. Just stupid IMO.

Two totally different animals. Neither one would stand a chance in the others world. McGregor stands about as much chance in a boxing match with Floyd as I do waking up tomorrow with a 12" dick and visa versa.

Has to be a boxing match cause Floyd by his own admission doesn't like to get hit so I highly doubt he would risk getting slammed our even worse get a submission put on.

Hell Diaz would be a better fight against Mayweather. But what the heck do I know about milking ducks in the rain?....AR....��

Old
  (#4)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

05-09-2016, 10:24 AM

I call BS. First off, Dana and the UFC would have to make HUGE money in order to allow McGregor do something like this...he's under contract to the UFC. Mayweather even said it's just rumors at this point...rumors that he made up.
The only interesting thing Mayweather said was that it would be boxer vs MMA fighter.

It's unfortunate that McGregor would be the fighter to take this bout...somebody better versed on the ground would be a better choice. Anyway, I doubt it this fight will ever surface.

Floyd Mayweather calls fight vs. UFC star Conor McGregor 'possible'

Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

Old
  (#5)
MR. BMJ
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

05-09-2016, 11:59 AM

I agree, I don't ever see Dana agreeing to this.