©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor to announce billion dollar mega-fight

Jig

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 10, 2006
According to Sun Sport it is in the works. They have been teasing each for some...it would be great to actually see them scrap.

sunsport.png

Sun Sport source says:

“It was agreed in principle on May 2, but Floyd wouldn’t reveal the identity of his opponent until last night when he told friends he’ll be fighting Conor.”

Mayweather-vs-McGregor-800x600.jpg

It is said that McGregor is going to have to settle for a $10.1 million dollar payday while ‘Money’ cashes in for $144.8 million.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I seen this. Is McGregor off his rocker. Dropping 25lbs to fight Floyd Mayweather?!?! I don't see this happening, but if it does I think McGregor is going to get throttled

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Is it strictly a boxing match? If so who the fuck would even pay to see that? How could they even come up with purse numbers like that?. They might get some and I do mean some interest in an MMA event but still who the fuck would pay to see that either. Shit like this pisses me off. Just stupid IMO.

Two totally different animals. Neither one would stand a chance in the others world. McGregor stands about as much chance in a boxing match with Floyd as I do waking up tomorrow with a 12" dick and visa versa.

Has to be a boxing match cause Floyd by his own admission doesn't like to get hit so I highly doubt he would risk getting slammed our even worse get a submission put on.

Hell Diaz would be a better fight against Mayweather. But what the heck do I know about milking ducks in the rain?....AR....��

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I call BS. First off, Dana and the UFC would have to make HUGE money in order to allow McGregor do something like this...he's under contract to the UFC. Mayweather even said it's just rumors at this point...rumors that he made up.
The only interesting thing Mayweather said was that it would be boxer vs MMA fighter.

It's unfortunate that McGregor would be the fighter to take this bout...somebody better versed on the ground would be a better choice. Anyway, I doubt it this fight will ever surface.

Floyd Mayweather calls fight vs. UFC star Conor McGregor 'possible'