©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bad family news

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Man, just found out last night that my dad is going to have open heart surgery this friday. he has been a smoker for years and years and its caught up with him. its a major surgery to unclog some arteries and vessels cause they couldnt do an angioplasm or something due to it being to clogged. im worried as fuck, going to take off work this week and go hang out with him.

W

wolfyEVH

wish him the best bro.....good thing they're getting it done now though......hopefully he quits smoking

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah it sucks, and i know the surgery aint till friday morning but i would like to go up now so heaven forbid i lose him, i know i was with him before the surgery. and when my boss called right now, she didnt even say im sorry or nothing, she was like well your still coming to work today to get on the phones and im like what the fuck.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
TexasCreed said:
yeah it sucks, and i know the surgery aint till friday morning but i would like to go up now so heaven forbid i lose him, i know i was with him before the surgery. and when my boss called right now, she didnt even say im sorry or nothing, she was like well your still coming to work today to get on the phones and im like what the fuck.

I have had bosses like that bro. One of the major reasons I have stayed at the company I'm with now for 4 years is that they are truly concerned when a crisis takes place. If my boss came off all indifferent like that I might loose it on him and smack the shit out of him! I'll be thinking of you bro!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
TexasCreed said:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
TexasCreed said:

You know....those jobs are a dime a dozen.....I would go to work just to take a crap in your bosses cubicle, and smear it on thier phone mouthpiece.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
SuperFly said:
You know....those jobs are a dime a dozen.....I would go to work just to take a crap in your bosses cubicle, and smear it on thier phone mouthpiece.

This would be so your boss could get a taste of what it is like to kiss your ass!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Sorry about your Pop too. My dad is having a heart catheterization tomorrow.

Good Luck.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I wish the dad's the best. Heart surgery wouldnt exactly be a lot of fun.