©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MattG

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Just wanted to say thanks brother for being so diligent in posting in The Bricks thread. No disrespect to the others that post, but man you can go back years and you've always been there. It's guys like you that make the board great. Thanks for your support brother

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hey no problem brother, thanks for the kind words! I actually felt as if I was being a boring pain in the ass posting my daily routine over and over.lol It's a great thread, and I'd love to see more guys getting in on it. It's a great way to learn from one another-trading off training tips that we all have figured out that can help the next guy get close towards his/her goals. For example, Grim talked about Rev grip press downs ss with standard pressdowns...something I'd never done but now is a staple because it blows my triceps up like crazy! We're all in this together, so let's help one another, right :headbang:

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hey no problem brother, thanks for the kind words! I actually felt as if I was being a boring pain in the ass posting my daily routine over and over.lol It's a great thread, and I'd love to see more guys getting in on it. It's a great way to learn from one another-trading off training tips that we all have figured out that can help the next guy get close towards his/her goals. For example, Grim talked about Rev grip press downs ss with standard pressdowns...something I'd never done but now is a staple because it blows my triceps up like crazy! We're all in this together, so let's help one another, right :headbang:

Keep posting I dont usually post in there but I check out your post in there quite often, seems lately you and brick are only ones posting but I follow along to make sure I keeping up....lol