©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sdrol Cycle?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If it is sdrol and you've never taken anabolics before, that was very foolish of your friends to give you them as its one of the most powerful anabolics available. If you ever do decide to run a cycle, please ask here so you get the proper advise and safest way to start.

Ferocity

May 15, 2016
I didn't want to start just because of exactly what you stated. They couldn't tell me how many mgs each pill was or anything. So I just felt very unsafe about the whole situation.

I am curious about starting a very low dose of superdrol though because I don't want extremely harsh side effects.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I didn't want to start just because of exactly what you stated. They couldn't tell me how many mgs each pill was or anything. So I just felt very unsafe about the whole situation.

I am curious about starting a very low dose of superdrol though because I don't want extremely harsh side effects.

Have you cycled before. Sdrol or any anabolic will shut you down. You'll still need to run test and and pct. I would also highly recommend to not run sdrol as your first cycle

Ferocity

May 15, 2016
No this would be my very first time. So I want to make sure I'm doing this right and safe way.

What would you suggest for my first cycle?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Ferocity, looking at your avatar and reading your intro post, you are female correct? If so, I definitely would steer clear of Superdrol...especially not knowing what the dosage is! There are a fair amount of male bodybuilders that can't handle/don't like the way Superdrol makes them feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ferocity

May 15, 2016
Yes I am a female.
I'm 28 / Weigh 162 / Body Fat (last time I checked): 18.1%

I have had no experience with ped's at all. I would be completely new to using them. So I'm glad you are steering me away from some thing that could potentially be detrimental to me.

It's not that I don't love what I have naturally so far, but I want more. I'm sure most here can understand that. I have always loved the idea of being more muscular and having more strength.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Asking for cycle advise and advisement is allowed here. BUT asking about a product in this forum that you have received or that is not offered by one of the sponsors/sources here is NOT allowed. So while she did not violate the rules regarding cycles she did by posting the pic asking what it was.

I am going to delete the pic and move this thread to the female forum and it can continue on as cycle advisement.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I will just stick with sarms. This is just to much for me to take in.

Instead of listening to people in the gym all you need to do is read through this female forum. You will find everything you could ever want to know by those that have been there! If you have any specific questions afterwards by all means feel free to ask as there are countless people here that can easily guide you in the right direction.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The Sdral can and probably will give a female real bad permanent side affects.
Best way to get a real deep voice and so on and so on
Like these guys said - look up the old posts