©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

5 Most Usual Bodybuilders

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Very impressive to see. Been noticing alot of limb less vets that are jacked as well. Homeless, prisoners, people with downs, missing limbs, horrible outside gyms, all have produced amazing physiques. This is what frustrates me when you read a post of someone on 3g of gear and can't grow. You've got everything you need my friend except for the most important thing, HEART!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I've seen a lot of these people before...they're all amazing! Jblack is a member at PM and I believe here. He is a friend of mine...he has OI (Osteogenesis Imperfecta) it's a brittle bone disease. What he's accomplished as a competitive bodybuilder shouldn't even be possible. He's a true inspiration!

So many people want to use 4+ grams of gear saying that's what it takes...look at the homeless French bodybuilder...that dude has amazing genetics! Probably doesn't eat much and probably doesn't even have access to weights, just push ups, pull ups, dips, etc. That's F'n genetics right there!! If that guy had a bodybuilder diet, access to AAS and weights, imagine what he could look like!!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm a powerlifter with one leg ;)

Yes! Let's not forget about our man Psych!! You've been through the meat grinder and come out on top! You've shown what can be accomplished if you've got the character and fortitude!!