©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trying something new

Finz

May 28, 2016
Southeast US
I've been on self prescribed HRT for about 2 years now. Usually 200mgs Test E and 25-50mgs Proviron. Finished up a light blast a month ago and am transitioning into my new cruise protocol. 100mgs Test. 150mgs Tren E and 200mgs Mast E. Anyone else do something like this? Any thoughts?

I think years from now HRT protocols may look different than what is commonly seen today. After this experiment I may try something like 100 Test/ 500 Primo for my next cruise. If nothing else, I think these experimental cruises keep the blasts shorter and less toxic because the cruise is something to look forward to as well. Anyone have another nice cruise combo to share?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
How long do you plan to cruise with this. At some point I'd switch the test and tren doses around. Maybe even bump the test to 200-250. Dr.Rand has sited studies showing 600mg test can be safely run for extended periods although I wouldn't cruise that high. I also think mast and primo are great additions. Hgh, peps, or mk-677 are great additions as well.

Finz

May 28, 2016
Southeast US
How long do you plan to cruise with this. At some point I'd switch the test and tren doses around. Maybe even bump the test to 200-250. Dr.Rand has sited studies showing 600mg test can be safely run for extended periods although I wouldn't cruise that high. I also think mast and primo are great additions. Hgh, peps, or mk-677 are great additions as well.

Brother, I'm not into running test over about 300 anymore. Even on a winter blast. I've decided to let the other compounds do the work while keeping test lower. Idk, just something I prefer. I have zero issues packing on mass. My struggles are staying leanish. My appetite is legendary. But to answer your question, about 12 weeks. Throw in some Var or injectable winny the last 4 weeks. Actually running Var at 60mgs while I wait for the new cruise to kick in. What do you cruise on and at what doses?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I like the idea of keeping Test low, even for blasts. It works extremely well for me, and I think a lot of other guys would probably benefit from it as well. Getting them to try it is tough, though. Test stays under 125mg/wk no matter what I'm running anymore.

I like your thought process for the Test, Tren and Mast run. I do find that I can run Tren higher with minimal sides when I keep my Test low and add in a small dose of Aromasin. It would be worth considering increasing your Tren dose slightly, and even adding in some Anavar. Tren, Mast and Var is, IMHO, an extremely effective combo for leaning out, provided your diet and training are on point. In combination with a low carb/keto diet and a few minutes of HIIT cardio everyday, one can lean up very quickly.

Joenoarms

Apr 22, 2017
I like the idea of keeping Test low, even for blasts. It works extremely well for me, and I think a lot of other guys would probably benefit from it as well. Getting them to try it is tough, though. Test stays under 125mg/wk no matter what I'm running anymore.

I like your thought process for the Test, Tren and Mast run. I do find that I can run Tren higher with minimal sides when I keep my Test low and add in a small dose of Aromasin. It would be worth considering increasing your Tren dose slightly, and even adding in some Anavar. Tren, Mast and Var is, IMHO, an extremely effective combo for leaning out, provided your diet and training are on point. In combination with a low carb/keto diet and a few minutes of HIIT cardio everyday, one can lean up very quickly.

I was on the fence for my next blast but I also planned on keeping the test on the lower side. I'm gonna go with Test Tren and Mast maybe some var at the end.