©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T-Bol Cycle update

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I figured I'd update you all on my controversial T-Bol cycle. To recap, I'm 31 years old, 6'1" and weigh 225 at 12% BF. I have been taking T-Bol (Oral Turinabol or Turanabol) at 60mg ED for nearly 4 weeks now. So far I have had no sides to speak of. I have noticed a marked increase in strength and energy in the gym. Yesterday, I put up 275 for 3 reps (bench), and the week before I struggled with 245. My curls have also increased considerably. I have noticed my recovery from strenuous workouts to be almost immediate! I absolutly blasted arms last Friday, and was surprised at the only mild soreness I felt by Sunday. I started taking (last week) a supp by Nutrex called Vitrix which is a natural (herbal) test booster (contains Trib and others) just as a precautionary step as I plan to run the T-Bol for a full 8 weeks. Muscle hardness and vascularuity have also increased nicely. I use Liv-52 to combat the C-17 properties of the T-Bol. My weight has actually dropped a bit from when I started, but I attribute that to some fat loss that I needed to happen anyway (dropped 2 pants sizes in the last 2 months.) Arms have increased in size an inch (19 flexed.) I'll continue to keep you all posted as I enter the second half!

P

pincrusher

looks like everything is going great. did you increase your food intake when you started or did you keep it lower to help cut some fat?
the test booster will help when you end the cycle to help maintain your gains. you will probably loose some but not alot of the gains since t-bol is a milder oral steroid. :)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
looks like everything is going great. did you increase your food intake when you started or did you keep it lower to help cut some fat?
the test booster will help when you end the cycle to help maintain your gains. you will probably loose some but not alot of the gains since t-bol is a milder oral steroid. :)

I kept my calorie intake about the same but changed it so that it was coming more from Protien. Now that I've deffinately increased my metabolism, I'll bump up the intake. Guess I'm a little "gun shy" about gettin chubby again! LOL.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Fjay,

thanks for keeping us up to speed on your progress. 60mg per day...are you dividing the dose?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I am going to be using OT soon as well, and probalby eq along with it. I was considering running back to back OT only though (8 wks on 6-8wks off and then back on again). What is the reason you are taking oral only if you don't mind me asking? I am going to stay away from stronger AAS like dbol and test for about 1 yr since I just came off of accutane treatment. I was thinking eq, primo, var, and OT will be the best ones to use in the meantime. Do you experience acne on gear? And have you any yet from OT?

Thanks in advance and keep up the gains bro!

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
nomad05 said:
Fjay,

thanks for keeping us up to speed on your progress. 60mg per day...are you dividing the dose?

Yes...30mg in the AM, 30mg an hour before I work out (around 6PM.)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
jsjs24 said:
I am going to be using OT soon as well, and probalby eq along with it. I was considering running back to back OT only though (8 wks on 6-8wks off and then back on again). What is the reason you are taking oral only if you don't mind me asking? I am going to stay away from stronger AAS like dbol and test for about 1 yr since I just came off of accutane treatment. I was thinking eq, primo, var, and OT will be the best ones to use in the meantime. Do you experience acne on gear? And have you any yet from OT?

Thanks in advance and keep up the gains bro!

JSJS....I have not noticed any acne or oily skin from the OT. I think the OT can be run in place of Var in a cycle which would save you a bit of money as var seems to be a lot more money. I really like the muscle hardness this stuff is producing, and as stated before, no sides and great muscle recovery. I'd bet that an OT/Prop cycle would be a great cutter. I decided to go oral only because I wanted to see how my body reacted, and I wanted to do the exact same cycle my younger brother is doing so we could be on the same page (we're workout partners.) I will deffinately inject next time though. And will probably do a masss cycle this winter. Something like Test C and EQ.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Dam 19in arms sweet u better be posting some pics after this cycle. I thought u were on BD dbol bro? Is Turinabol just a milder version of dbol? Good luck with ur gains broski

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I'll post some pics soon bro. Need to buy a digital camera. No, T-Bol is not anything like D-Bol bro. No water retention or Estrogen conversion.