©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Letro Dosage Guidelines

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Hi guys,

I used to use letro as my AI a couple of years ago and it was great. Never had any E related problems; everything was fine.

Switched to aromasin the last couple of cycles and I hate that shit. I just don't seem to respond well to it at all and have had high E sides every time.

So fuck it; I'm back using letro. Thing is I've totally forgotten what dose I used to run! I think it was .6mg e3d (I'd cut the pills into quarters).

Does that sound about right for 1g test/week? I know that different people need different doses but is that about in the ballpark? It might have been eod I used it...

Thanks guys

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi guys,

I used to use letro as my AI a couple of years ago and it was great. Never had any E related problems; everything was fine.

Switched to aromasin the last couple of cycles and I hate that shit. I just don't seem to respond well to it at all and have had high E sides every time.

So fuck it; I'm back using letro. Thing is I've totally forgotten what dose I used to run! I think it was .6mg e3d (I'd cut the pills into quarters).

Does that sound about right for 1g test/week? I know that different people need different doses but is that about in the ballpark? It might have been eod I used it...

Thanks guys

Out of all the AI's I like LETROZOLE the best too. Hard to say exactly how much you will need,,especially running 1 g per week. I would start as low as possible and then adjust if needed. a quarter tab would be 0.625mg,,a good place to start.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
someone told me to take Aromasin with a fatty meal. Someone from here. The thing is I dont get any e sides that I can tell. My only issue is old gyno so now I'm taking a full letro ed for a week or so with the Aromasin. I'll taper down the letro then.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
someone told me to take Aromasin with a fatty meal. Someone from here. The thing is I dont get any e sides that I can tell. My only issue is old gyno so now I'm taking a full letro ed for a week or so with the Aromasin. I'll taper down the letro then.

Correct. Aromasin should always be taken with at least 30 grams of fat. I like to take mine with my daily fish oil.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I learned something valuable today. I never knew this about AROMASIN before.

I've been trying to relate this to people for a while now. Aromasin is a steroidal AI, and because of this it is fat soluble. For a standard 25mg dose you need at least that much fat for it to bind to and be metabolized. Most people that have tried Aromasin and didn't get good results from it are taking it on an empty stomach, or without any fat. Very few people that take it correctly experience negative results from it.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I've been trying to relate this to people for a while now. Aromasin is a steroidal AI, and because of this it is fat soluble. For a standard 25mg dose you need at least that much fat for it to bind to and be metabolized. Most people that have tried Aromasin and didn't get good results from it are taking it on an empty stomach, or without any fat. Very few people that take it correctly experience negative results from it.

yeah I always took it with fat but still didn't respond very well to it.

Pity, as on paper it seems like the healthiest choice of AI.

I think were I ever to go the blast/cruise route (I won't) then I would probably use aromasin for my cruises and letro for my blasts.

For guys that use aromasin as your AI on really heavy cycles, what kind of dose are you running? For me, 25mg/daily wasn't enough for 700mg of test which I was quite surprised about.