©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When a woman says...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
ok so i was at baskin robbins with a date and she was ordering some ice cream....so we are outside eating...i have a mango drink and she has this kinda large ice cream thingy. she says to me..."ok youre going to help me eat this.." im like...no youre a big girl, you can finish it yourself. she goes "Are you saying im fat??" i was like "noo...im saying your a big girl so your like an adult right? so you can finish it yourself..." then i joke about it saying why women always say that when you ask them if they want a large...""are you saying im fat?!?" or you ask if they want a small... "Are you saying im fat?!?"
i think if you say mediium next time youre safe...hahaha.

so what would your guys' rebutle be for that?? opinions and comments please. :D

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Dude, I think you should steer clear of taking fat girls out for ice cream.....

One way to clear the situation up would be to plan your next date at the gym. She will defintely get the message then ... LOL

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
ughh...i was looking for some cocky/ funny replies...and the girls not not...just a little chubby...but fuckin hot regardless with big ass natural tits!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
thunderterd said:
:dumbass:

funny?

hahaha...i meant for next time! come on guys...i know you guys know some humrous replies.... the juice is making you guys too serious! LOL

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The key word was you called her a BIG girl. Thats the voodoo hex man! :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
The key word was you called her a BIG girl. Thats the voodoo hex man! :D

If you are with a fat chic and you want to give her a hint, buy her some xxlarge panties for her birthday.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
When she asked "Are you going to help me eat this?" You should have said something like "on the first date?" - anything with sexual connotation. It doesn't have to make perfect sense. This is a subtle way of letting her know you have sex on your mind, as well as a good sense of humor. You can tell by a girls reaction to this type of thing whether or not she plans on letting you hit it any time soon. Obviously, if she freaks out and gets pissed, then shes too uptight and she wasn't gonna let you hit it anyway. You'll know to go ahead and dump the bitch. If she laughs, or even snickers, you'll be in her pants in no time.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
When she asked "Are you going to help me eat this?" You should have said something like "on the first date?" - anything with sexual connotation. It doesn't have to make perfect sense. This is a subtle way of letting her know you have sex on your mind, as well as a good sense of humor. You can tell by a girls reaction to this type of thing whether or not she plans on letting you hit it any time soon. Obviously, if she freaks out and gets pissed, then shes too uptight and she wasn't gonna let you hit it anyway. You'll know to go ahead and dump the bitch. If she laughs, or even snickers, you'll be in her pants in no time.

If you're already hittin it, then it doesn't really matter. In that case, what you said was fine. You just have to talk about how hot she is for a minute. Thats what these bitches are beggin for when they say shit like that - lip service.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Yep....If you're looking for a screw, always remember...."Say They look Gorgeous"...lololol

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
That chik is just lookin for an argument and you gave her the material to do so. She knows shes not fat but you should have told her she was just to fuck with her head. Then she will chase you around all over the place.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Let's face it Bro's....Women thrive on the emotional things in life, and men are creatures of the physical. Women love to ARGUE!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
so I asked my wife , here is what she said ,

The girl was looking to share and bond a little with you and you droped the ball .

Thought a womans point of view was needed.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
should of bit the bullet and just ate it, especially if she is a fatty fat fatty. come on shammy, no fatties. u should of knocked it out of her hands or something.