©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A bust?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The FDA should be abolished. What a waste of tax dollars. I dont take any drugs other than steroids, but the DEA should be right behind them as well.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I heard about this today, but this is the first article I've found with any details.

Does anyone notice anything unusual about the first paragraph?

Perhaps something we preach over and over about here?

WASHINGTON - Twenty people in the United States and abroad were arrested on charges they ran Internet pharmacies that illegally shipped narcotics, steroids and amphetamines to teenagers and other buyers around the world, federal authorities announced Wednesday.
I can't figure out why they got busted?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I heard about this today, but this is the first article I've found with any details.

WASHINGTON - Twenty people in the United States and abroad were arrested on charges they ran Internet pharmacies that illegally shipped narcotics, steroids and amphetamines to teenagers and other buyers around the world, federal authorities announced Wednesday.

Nice spot DR. I was too busy being pissed at our government and missed that. They always go after someone that will make a statement and get them lots of press, or someone thats messing with hard stuff/rec stuff.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:

fuckin idiots.....i swear!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I think in the majority of these cases it is the narcotics sales that get them pinched not the AAS's. The steroids just happen to sweeten the bust for the cops.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
My wife mentioned a bust she had seen on tv. some one got nabbed bringing stuff across into canada. I'll have to try and find the article.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
I think in the majority of these cases it is the narcotics sales that get them pinched not the AAS's. The steroids just happen to sweeten the bust for the cops.
The key word is majority. My buddy was popped a few years back for a handful of sustanon amps and some HCG. What horseshit!